23rd September 2014, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I d office job after 12th Arts in Delhi?

can i do office job after 2arts in delhi. Please provide to me the details

Related Questions:
8th May 2015, 03:02 PM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I d office job after 12th Arts in Delhi?

You are just 12th pass candidate and willing to work in official job in Delhi which a capital of India and many graduate, post graduate candidate are wondering in Delhi without a good job and other opportunities so in such circumstances it is not possible to get a good official job in Delhi but there are some BPO - Business Process Outsourcing jobs which you may get just after passing class 12th because class 12th is also enough qualification to get the job.

BPOs provides jobs based on computer knowledge such as data entry, form filling, typing etc. so you need to apply for job in BPOs available in Delhi circle and go for interview but before going to interview, you need to complete your curriculum vitae because it is asked by every single company related to the BPO that is why you need to make a very good and effective curriculum vitae and if your CV is effective and attractive enough then you will be considered the best candidate for the job.

You need to show your personal details, educational qualification details, achievements and experiences you collected so far and what are your strengths because a recruiter sees all these things so you need to have a better CV to get a very good job.

You need to read your CV and keep details of your education in mind because you may be asked questions based on your past and education so clear everything and be comfortable while being interviewed and confidence will give you the job because when you will go to interview, you will see some candidates having more qualification than that of you so you do not need to worry about that and be confident because if you have good communication skills and enough knowledge of what you have studied before then you will be selected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?