19th December 2011, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?

im compleat 1st n 2nd year bsc mumbai university can i do the 3rd year delhi tell what i do

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 2nd year BSc in Pune or Mumbai? I am studying 1st year BSc Science
  2. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  3. How to take admission from Shivaji University to Mumbai University for BSc 2nd year? Procedure to change the university?
  4. How to complete TYBSc Chemistry after completing 1st and 2nd year of BSc
  5. How may i do my 3rd Year B.A or any 1 year graduation course? I've done 1st and 2nd year B.A from Mumbai University but couldn't finish
  6. How can I take admission in BSc 3rd Maths? I have passed BSc Hons
  7. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  8. After BSc what can I do between MSc, MCA and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in 3rd year in Mumbai university if I have the results of 1st and 2nd year B.A from Sikkim University?
  10. How to take admission in BSc Physics 2nd year in Delhi University after doing 1st year from IGNOU
  11. How to take admission in Delhi University Bsc 2nd year
  12. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  13. Is it possible to get admission in BSc 2nd year through exam after doing BSc 1st year from private college? -- [New]
  14. Is it possible to take admission for 3rd year of B.Sc in Microbiology being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. After passing BSc CS what should I do? Should I go for engineering in 2nd year or join MBA after BSc?
  16. B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?
  17. Can I get admission in BSc 3rd year Maths after completing BSc 2nd year
  18. What is the differnece between MCA 3rd year course and lateral entry in 2nd year in MCA?
19th December 2011, 05:42 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?

Dear pal,
no. You can not change your college after completion of your second year. Only few colleges allows this after completion of first year of the aspirant.
It would be more preferable if you do your course in the same college. Choose your course and college of interest before joining it. If you are not able to do so then you must try to adapt yourself to the new college atmosphere. All the time we will not be getting what we want but we only should try to make us fit for it.

But if you wish to change you can change only after the completion of your first year that too you can only change within the colleges under that university. No one change after that. But if you are not interested in the college then only thing you can do is discontinue the course and join as fresher into a new college. But keep in mind that you are wasting your years by changing to another college. Condition may not the same as you wished in that college. There too you may face the same kind of situation. Chose wisely.
31st January 2012, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do 3rd year B.Sc from Delhi having completed 1st and 2nd year B.Sc from Mumbai University?

can i get admission in b.sc. 2nd in delhi university.after completing my b.sc 1st and 2nd year in 2009 from kanpur university
3rd June 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

can i change my do my 1st year again with the same course in other college of delhi university.I have just taken exam if 1st year from one of the college of du?
28th August 2013, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Yes you can get it done in 1 year , as some universities are giving option of getting the graduation completed if you have gap of 3 or more years after your 2 .
you can contact us at - [email protected]
10th March 2014, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir i hv compltd fyb.a in litreature frm mumbai university so can i do direct tyb.a in 1yr plz help
28th July 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i do b.sc. 2nd year after completed b.sc. 1st year in hnbgu and 2 year gape
6th July 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

can i do bsc 3rd year in mumbai university i having complited my fybsc sybsc from kolhapur university plz help me
25th July 2016, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission in 2 year bsc hon physics in du after completing 1 year fron sharda university
11th July 2018, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do my third year Bad in Ignou distance learning having completed 1st & 2nd year Bsc
8th July 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do 3rd year from Delhi having 1 st year and 2 and year from rajasthan.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?