5th January 2014, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?

sir i want to complete my bsc, i was already finished my bsc 1st yr in kh college khariar of nuapada, but still i want to complete bsc 2nd yr in sambalpur odisha privetly in govt of any college

8th January 2014, 11:18 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?

Yes, of course you can take admission in another college but you wants to take migration from that university in which you have done 1st year of B.Sc. After giving the migration in another college you will take admission in B.Sc 2nd year.

so after the B.Sc you can take admission M.Sc and it is best for your career. After that you can also apply for the MBA. And you can also do MBA in that field in which you have interest and which is related to your field.

After that you can apply for any of the companies related to your field. And if you want to do M.Sc after the B.Sc then after that you can also apply for the NET exam and after that you can apply for the job in the colleges as a lecturer and i think it is best for your career.

And if you can do MBA then after that you can also apply for the job in many companies which are related to your field. And after that you can also apply for the job in MBA colleges as a lecturer.

So, if you want to take admission in another college in 2nd year then you should take migration from that college in which you have done 1st year of the B.Sc and after that you should submit it in that college in which you have to take admission in 2nd year of the B.Sc.
26th June 2014, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc 2nd year in different college after 1st year in different college?

is it possible to change college after sybsc and take admission for tybscin another college
9th March 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

I have change my college so please give me some informetion how to change my college.
6th November 2016, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir is their importance of my Bsc 1st year result to take admission in govt college.
7th November 2016, 12:30 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes, B.Sc 1st year result will have a big impact to take admission in a government college. In the second year you can apply for the admission & admission will take place as per the cut off marks. Preference will be given first to the students who belongs to that college then others. So, score good marks.
1st July 2017, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir is it possible how can I am complete bsc nursing first year i wanna change my college because some health issues please help me how rply fast
9th July 2017, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

If I do my first year in bsc cs then afterwards if I want to change the college for second year then will I get admission for SY bsc cs in a different college??
28th July 2017, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I am now studying BSC at Konark college but I want to transfer SCS college to complete my bsc...So can I get admission in BSC 2nd yr in SCS college after complete my 1st yr at Konark college??? Plz explain
9th August 2017, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i change college after completed the 1st year bsc nursing to another college under the same university
11th July 2018, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in RIE Bhopal in 2nd year as a Bsc cs student is it possible ?
15th September 2018, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission to for bsc second year in the different college with change university
24th July 2019, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

Sir how can I take admission in ba 2nd year in lu after completing 1st year in different college
23rd February 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in other college or univercity in 2nd year bsc after doing BSC 1st year
15th November 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir can I change my bsc 2 nd yr in another college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?