27th March 2011, 02:17 PM
mayank_cmp91

Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I got 70% in 10th
69.21% in 12th
and 71% in Engineering now im in 8th sem in computer but i was having 3 backlogs during my 1st year..
so i just wanted to know that can i m elligible for campus recuritment.....as i got 3 previous backlogs..

reply must i m waiting......

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for TCS campus placement with 72% in 10th and 76% in 12th and doing 3rd year B.E CSE?
  2. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?
  3. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  5. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
  6. Educational requirements for IBM on campus and off campus jobs 2016?
  7. Am I eligible for TCS recruitment? I am a final year B.Tech student
  8. Eligibility of Wipro Campus recruitment for MCA 2nd year student with 62% in 10th, 57% in 12th and 56.3% in B.Sc? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have 2 backlogs?
  10. Eligibility conditions for getting jobs in IT Companies for B.Tech (ECE) students?
  11. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  12. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  13. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement if I have cleared the backlogs with 70% marks?
  15. Can I get a good job in TCS? I am pursuing B.Tech from PTU
  16. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  17. When Microsoft India will take Off-campus Interview for B.Tech graduate?
  18. Eligibility for placement in TCS, Infosys etc after 4 backlogs upto 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2011, 04:49 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?

no you will not aplicable....
firstly you have to clear your backlogs..........

all the best my friend
23rd June 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?

hi..
i have 85% in 10th,72% in 2nd puc and 75% as of 5th sem but 1 sub back in 6th sem...am i eligible for placements?
24th June 2012, 10:21 PM
sumit911

Default Re: Am I eligible for campus recruitment if I got 5 previous backlogs while in 1 year of Computer Engineering?

Hello Friend,

I am sorry but you would be ineligible for any placements because of the backlog, be it one or more than one. Until and unless you clear the backlogs you will not be eligible.

Do not lose heart, there are many students who have backlogs in their Engineering Exam. But once you clear it, you will be eligible for the placements and then no one can stop you from getting a chance for the placements in TOP companies like Infosys, TCS, Wipro, etc.

You should be positive and try your best to clear all your previous backlogs and then practise hard for the placements.
13th October 2020, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I have 87% in 10th 68% in 12th and 65% in graduation. But I had one year gap and 6 backlogs also. But I have cleared them all. Would I get any problem during placement. Am planning to do cdac. Please reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?