4th November 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do BCA in arts without maths and computer but with adittional computer certificate?

Sir/Mam,

Please tell me can i do BCA in arts without math and computer
is there any way to go to BCA without computer in class 12th
i have a computer certificate from NIIT. please help me please contact me

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in BCA being an Arts student without Maths?
  2. Can I study BCA having completed 12th Arts without Computer and Maths?
  3. Should I take BCA after completing 12th?
  4. How to go with BCA(Bachelor in Computer Application) course after scoring 40% marks in 12th in government school?
  5. Humanities student can get Computer Application as a subject in Xavier's college?
  6. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  7. BCA can be pursued without having Maths in 12th? What are the differences between BCS and BCA?
  8. Can I join to BCA with 12th Arts?
  9. Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking
  10. How to go for BCA after passing 12th in computer science? What is the difference between BSc IT and BCA? Best colleges for BCA in Ahmedabad?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any university in US having low percentage? Universities which accept 15 years of studies rather 16 years?
  12. Can I study BCA if completed 12th without Computer Science? List of colleges in Kerala, scope and syllabus of BCA program?
  13. Can I go for BCA after studying maths in 12th?
  14. Is it possible for me to do BCA without Maths?
  15. Is Maths compulsory to do MCA after BCA?
  16. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Can an Arts student apply for BCA with phycology, philosophy, sanskrti, gujarati and computer?
  18. 12th Arts without Maths : Am I eligible to do MCA after completing my BCA? -- [Most Discussed]
4th November 2015, 08:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA in arts without maths and computer but with adittional computer certificate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

No, you are not eligible for BCA course.

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer Application.

The candidate should have completed 12th in any stream preferably Science stream with at least 50% marks with Mathematics as one of the subject of studies from a recognized Board.

Your age shouldn't be bellow 17 years.
4th November 2015, 09:01 PM
ant man

Default Re: Am I eligible to do BCA in arts without maths and computer but with adittional computer certificate?

BCA stands for Bachelor's of Computer's applications.

Basically all the colleges give admission to 12th MPC candidates only. So you cannot do BCA course after completing 12th arts stream with computer certificate.

If you are interested doing degree with computer's then you can choose B.Com with computers as specialization.

Eligibility for BCA :
1. The candidates must complete 12th with maths, physics and chemistry course from a recognized board.
2. The age limit is 17 - 22 years.
3. The minimum marks percentage required in 12th is 45%.
4th November 2015, 09:57 PM
Ranjitha Bindu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Yes offcourse you can do your BCA. Its not what you had studied in12 th or what ever it may be you can do BCA. But after you joining for BCA it ll be some difficult but you should face if you come out from that problems you have a good feature. All the best for you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?