28th March 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

What kind of job is available for 12th passed 36 years old candidate who has completed Computer course from NIIT, Bhopal?

Hi Friends,
My name is Santosh Malviya. Presently my age is 36 years. I am just XII passed and done Computer course in Info Edge from NIIT, Bhopal.
What jobs can I get? Kindly tell me about the jobs for me.

4th April 2015, 12:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What kind of job is available for 12th passed 36 years old candidate who has completed Computer course from NIIT, Bhopal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
My name is Santosh Malviya. Presently my age is 36 years. I am just XII passed and done Computer course in Info Edge from NIIT, Bhopal.
Well, it is difficult to find a good job with 12th standard qualification. Since, you have reached 36 years, so there is no chance for you to get in corporate level. However, please don't lose your confidence level. You can get jobs based on your the Computer Course. You can get jobs like, Data Entry Operator, Freelancer, Sales, Quality Assurance (QA), or Technical Support jobs etc. The qualifications and requirements for these jobs vary, but many of them have entry level positions. Educational qualification is mandatory in order to get a good job, so I suggest you to apply for a graduation course through distance mode to get a good job.
7th April 2015, 12:56 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What kind of job is available for 12th passed 36 years old candidate who has completed Computer course from NIIT, Bhopal?

Quote:
Hi Friends,
Hello Santosh,

Since, i am also from Bhopal and currently i am also leaving in Bhopal only, so the job opportunity you can get based on your Present Qualification is the job of Data Entry as well you can go to the Nagar Nigam for the Post of Data Entry.

Since, the Form of the NAgar Nigam is yet to come at the end of this month only. So, keep your Eyes on the Form and do apply for the Post of data Entry .
Since, Nagar Nigam is a government body, so it will be far better than any other job role.

Hope i am clear to you.
Thanks for Posting !!
15th April 2015, 09:28 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What kind of job is available for 12th passed 36 years old candidate who has completed Computer course from NIIT, Bhopal?

Quote:
Hi Friends,
Since, you have done your Computer Course from NIIT Bhopal, so you must get the Job of the computer operator in any of the Private or Public sector Company. Even you can be hired by the Government agency also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?