30th March 2016, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?

Hello,
I am having 70% throughout in 10th, 12th & BE. But in B.E. I had 5 backlogs till but these backlogs are cleared now and right now I am in 7th semester with no backlog pending. The eligibility criteria form of L&T Infotech On-Campus shows only 4 backlogs allowed throughout. So I want to know that I am eligible for that campus or not? Yes I had 5 backlogs but they are cleared and right now I am not having any backlogs.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in L&T Infotech being a B.Tech Mechanical Engineer? Where is L&T Off-Campus Drive in Bangalore?
  2. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if secured 67% in 10th, 65% in 12th and 65% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 57.5% till 3rd year having 2 backlogs?
  4. Do I have to secure 75% with no backlog in B.E. to attend L&T Infotech off-campus drive in Chennai?
  5. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Interview if secured 78% in 10th, 57.88% in 12th and 72% in B.E.?
  6. How many backlogs are allowed to attend Infosys Off-Campus Drive?
  7. Am I eligible to attend Infosys On-Campus Drive if had 2 backlogs in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  8. How many rounds are available in L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive? Tips for preparation? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to attend Syntel On-Campus Drive with 66% in 10th, 84% in 12th and 60% with 3 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. Eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, IGATE and L&T Infotech for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.E., 72% in M.Tech, 68% in 10th and 52% in 12th?
  11. Where L&T Infotech will take Off-Campus Drive across India?
  12. Am I eligible to apply in Mu Sigma On-Campus Drive while having 2 pending backlogs being an Integrated M.Tech student?
  13. Am I eligible to attend IBM On-Campus Drive if secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in both 10th and 12th?
  14. Eligibility to attend IBM On-Campus Drive for a candidate who has secured 64% in B.Tech and above 70% in 10th & 12th?
  15. With a live backlog can I sit in campus drive in 2016?
  16. Between Infosys and L&T Infotech On-campus Drives, which one should I attend?
  17. Eligibility to attend L&T off-campus drive for B.E. Civil Engineer?
  18. Eligibility to attend L&T Campus Drive with 70% in 10th, 49% in 12th, 79.55% in Diploma and 61% till 6th semester of B.E.? -- [New]
3rd April 2016, 09:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am having 70% throughout in 10th, 12th & BE. But in B.E. I had 5 backlogs till but these backlogs are cleared now and right now I am in 7th semester with no backlog pending. The eligibility criteria form of L&T Infotech On-Campus shows only 4 backlogs allowed throughout. So I want to know that I am eligible for that campus or not? Yes I had 5 backlogs but they are cleared and right now I am not having any backlogs.
You are eligible for L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive because there is no restriction for backlog. You have cleared your pending backlog so, you are eligible for L&T Infotech.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for L&T Infotech is,

L&T Infotech = 60%

You shouldn't have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for L&T Infotech recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?