1st March 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am diploma student in civil..can i change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical engineering....which stream is applicable in B.E from diploma in civil.. Can you let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream I can opt for doing B.E after completion of diploma in Civil?
  2. Can Diploma students of Civil stream join Marine Engineering?
  3. Is it possible for me to change my stream in B.Tech after completion of diploma course? or I need to take the same stream as in diploma?
  4. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  5. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  6. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  8. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  9. Can I do B.E. in Civil or Mechanical Engineering after diploma in Computer Science? Is change of stream allowed from diploma to B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  11. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  12. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  13. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  14. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical or Marine engineering? I have completed 2nd year computer engineering diploma
  15. Percentage required to be eligible for Aeronautical Engineering or Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the mentioned courses?
  16. Is it possible to change stream from Mechanical Engineering to Civil Engineering for Diploma student?
  17. Am I eligible to do aeronautical engineering after completion of diploma course?
  18. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering?
3rd March 2016, 12:07 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you can change your stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical engineering after completion of your diploma in civil engineering. There is no restriction on the stream for bachelor degree after completion of your diploma in civil engineering. You are free to choose any stream as per your interest for pursuing the bachelor degree after diploma in civil engineering.
You have two options for getting direct admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. Either you can go through the LEET exam or go for the management quota seats for direct admission without entrance. Once you complete the admission formalities then you are eligible to start your classes from the scheduled date.
3rd March 2016, 11:39 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I am diploma student in civil..can i change the stream in B.E to marine or aeronautical engineering....which stream is applicable in B.E from diploma in civil.. Can you let me know the steps which I have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer.
Yes, it is possible to change stream in B.E or B.Tech to Aeronautical Engineering after the completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering. The eligibility to join the course is a 3 year diploma course granted by the board of Technical Education of a State Government. The system is called as lateral entry; you will be admitted directly to the 2nd year of the course. There will be an entrance examination for joining the course. The course is available in many institutions like;
19th November 2019, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

I do civil engineering from diploma do i change my subject fin BE and chagie it with computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?