4th May 2012, 05:00 PM
pallavikhadsare

Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc computer science? I want to do a job as a lecturer

i m completed bsc copmuter science ,,now can i do B.ED ,,
I WANT TO DO JOB AS LECTURER,is it use full for me to do b.ed,?or give me any other better option

18th May 2012, 10:10 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc computer science? I want to do a job as a lecturer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pallavikhadsare View Post
i m completed bsc copmuter science ,,now can i do B.ED ,,
I WANT TO DO JOB AS LECTURER,is it use full for me to do b.ed,?or give me any other better option

Yes your eligible for B.Ed course after your graduation . If your aspiring to become an Teacher then B.Ed course is useful for you . But your aspiring to become an Lecturer , So you have to crack the NET /SLET Examination . Then Only you may get Lecturer job .

NET stands for National Eligibility Test and this Examination is conducted by the UGC ( University Grants Commission ). If your aspiring to become a lecturer then you should qualified in NET Examination .

To apply for NET Examination you should complete Master degree in any discipline from recognized university . You should score Minimum 55% percentage of marks in Master degree and If your belong from sc/st candidate then relaxation will be applicable for sc/st candidates for 5% percentage of marks .

Your age should be Not more then 28 years for Junior Research Fellowships and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates sc/st candidates and obc candidates . There is no age limit for Lectureship .

The Notification for this NET Examination may published in Employment news papers and official website of UGC . The Notification for this Examination Published during the Month of March , Last date of Online Application during the Month April and the Entrance Examination held during the Month of December .

So, If your really interested to become an Lecturer then you have to crack the NET Examination .

For More details regarding NET Examination please Click Here :-http://www.ugc.ac.in/
30th May 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after completing BSc computer science? I want to do a job as a lecturer

if i finish b.ed in B.Sc computer science it is value?
5th June 2012, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am doing bsc in omputer science.after completing it can i odisha state b ed as a teacher
5th October 2012, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

can i do BED after BCS computer sciecne
17th January 2013, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

i complited B.sc with computer science,statistics and maths.now,can i eligible for B.ed?
23rd May 2013, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSC in computer science and I want to enter in education field.Can i get good job opportunities in teaching field if I have qualification like BCS.B.ed?
25th June 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.Ed after BSc. computer science?
7th October 2013, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

cn i do b.ed after doin b.sc with electronics
2nd May 2015, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Universities which offered B.Ed course for computer science in distance education.
21st January 2018, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to do B.ED for computer teacher if I have completed BSC computer science..???
2nd July 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my Bsc(Mathes, physics, computer science).
I want to join B.ed (physics).am I eligible for it? Please replay me fast.
14th April 2021, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

I did my b.sc computer science
After that I want to do B.ed
Which B.ed will be valid for me ....which B.ed should I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?