21st July 2013, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do b.Ed after completing BSc CS? I want to become a teacher

Can i do bed after cmplting bsc (c.s) i want to became an teacher

Related Questions:
  1. Information on how to apply for teacher job in UP after completing BSc and B.Ed from CMJ Shillong University
  2. Is it possible to do B.Ed after completing BSc Physics with 60%?
  3. How to do distance B.Ed while working as a teacher -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do distance B.Ed course after completing CT course? I am a primary government teacher
  5. Can I get teacher's recognition after completing B.Ed and after doing B.Com?
  6. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  7. How can I become a Maths teacher after completing BSc Computer Science from CMJ university
  8. What should I do after completion of MA in English to become a Professor?
  9. Am I eligible for a job or teacher post after completing distance BSc(Chemistry)
  10. Without B.Ed can I get primary teacher post after qualifying TET?
  11. How to do B.Ed in distance mode? I am staying in Hyderabad
  12. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  13. Can I become a English teacher after completing BSc zoology?
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed to become a teacher after completing BSc Statistics -- [New]
  15. How to study LLB through distance education? I have studied BSc, B.Ed
  16. Can I apply for primary teacher after completing B.A, MCA, NTT 2nd year teacher training
  17. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  18. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
12th November 2015, 04:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do b.Ed after completing BSc CS? I want to become a teacher

Yes, you are eligible to pursue or get the admission in the B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for the Bachelor of Education and most required degree to appear for the different teacher jobs.

To get the admission in the course candidates have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the different university. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from the recongised university.
* Candidates must have atleast 50% aggregate in the graduation with the relaxation for the reserved category.

So, you can appear for the examination and if you qualify in the examination you are eligible to get the admission. For more information about the admission procedure visit the official website of the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?