3rd March 2018, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Ed after Masters in English Literature and Bachelors in Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?

I'm Pooja I want to know that can I do B.Ed? Because my Bachelor degree was not BA. I did Bachelors degree in Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management and Master degree in MA English Literature. So, I want to know that can I do B.Ed based on my master degree?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?
  2. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 10th and 12th standard for CAT? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management? -- [New]
  5. How can I get admission in Ph.D Tourism?
  6. How to get job in Indian tourism after pursuing GTM graduate diploma in tourism management from New Zealand?
  7. Which degree has better job opportunities between BHM and ATHM
  8. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  10. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  11. What kind of jobs are available after masters in Hotel Management?
  12. What is thee eligibility to do Air lines and Airport management after completing B.A, English Literature?
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College?
  15. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  16. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Scope of M.Sc international tourism & hospitality management from Ireland
  18. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
12th March 2018, 03:03 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after Masters in English Literature and Bachelors in Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course on Mater degree qualification also.

B.Ed is Bachelor degree of Education and required qualification to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% or master degree with minimum 55%.

The course is compulsory for candidates who want to get teaching job in government schools.v
12th March 2018, 05:29 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Ed after Masters in English Literature and Bachelors in Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education. It is a teacher training course of two years duration. Now, it has become compulsory for becoming teacher in government schools. The academic qualification required for B.Ed course is that candidate must have done bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

You should have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree to apply for B.Ed entrance examination of any university of India. Candidates with less than 50% marks are not eligible to apply for B.Ed course.
12th March 2018, 08:30 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course;

1. You must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

In bachelor's degree, you should have at least 50% marks to be eligible for B.Ed course.

You can apply for B.Ed course if you meet percentage criteria.
12th March 2018, 10:53 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for B.Ed course;

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

Percentage of marks; Minimum of 50% marks in graduation.

Top Universities for B.Ed course:

Delhi University.

Banaras Hindu University.

Patna University etc.
12th March 2018, 11:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Yes, one can pursue the B.Ed course also on the basis of master degree qualification.

B.Ed is Bachelor of Education. It is two year of four semester course.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that :

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree or master degree from a recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% in bachelor or 55% in master degree.

So, you are eligible for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?