28th February 2016, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?

I have dome bachelors masters and masters of philosophy english literature from australia .i came back to australia becoz family situation .so can you plz let me know am i eligible for PHD in english literature from distance education in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  2. What is the procedure followed to do masters in English literature in correspondence mode after completion of B.A in English Literature?
  3. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in India after completion of MA English literature long back?
  4. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D course after completion PG course in English literature with 60% marks?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in UK for M.A. postgraduate?
  6. Top universities in India to pursue Masters in English Literature?
  7. Any university to do Ph.D after doing masters in English Literature?
  8. Eligibility for Ph.D in English literature after completing M.A English with 52.22%?
  9. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Entrance exam to get admission?
  10. Am I eligible to take up masters in English literature if I have completed MBBS course?
  11. Eligibility to appear for NET after scoring 55% marks in masters? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  13. Am I eligible to do PhD in English Literature?
  14. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  15. List of Open Universities which offer PhD in English Literature in India? Detailed information, course duration and fee structure?
  16. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  17. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  18. How may I join PhD program in English literature from JNU or other recognized university? I have done BA from Assam University and Masters from Nepal
22nd October 2017, 05:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for doing Ph.D in English literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have dome bachelors masters and masters of philosophy english literature from australia .i came back to australia becoz family situation .so can you plz let me know am i eligible for PHD in english literature from distance education in india.

Yes, you are eligible for doing a PhD in English Literature in India after completion of masters course in Australia. Candidates with a Master’s Degree in English from any Indian or Foreign University with a minimum of 55% marks or GPA are eligible to apply for the PhD in English in various universities in India. Admission to the PhD in English is done through a PhD Entrance Test (PET) and Interview. You can apply online for taking admission to the PhD in English in India. You can study the course in the following universities;

Pondicherry University - Official Website

Amity University - Official Website

University of Delhi - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?