27th May 2018, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Which optional subject to choose for IAS Mains exam being a candidate of Biotechnology?

As I am a B.Sc Biotechnology student which subject I can choose as a optional subject for IAS Mains exam? And, how can I start preparation from now onward?

29th May 2018, 09:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which optional subject to choose for IAS Mains exam being a candidate of Biotechnology?

I.A.S is Indian Administrative Service and examination is conducted by UPSC.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Candidates are eligible to select the optional paper other than discipline of bachelor degree. So, you can select the optional paper as per your interest and knowledge in a respective paper.

The list of available optional paper for Mains examination is available at www.upsc.gov.in.

To qualify in all stages of examination you need to start preparation for examination with dedication, determination and devotion to your studies. The fundamental to start preparation for examination is starting reading NCERT book and make a habit of reading newspaper ( mainly Editorial page of The Hindu or Indian Exprees ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?