10th September 2011, 01:11 PM
pinky.pandey

Can I do Biotechnology after the completion of 12th with Science and without having Mathematics?

i am a student of +2 and my subject is science [biology] but i don't have mathematics as a optional subject,so i want to know that can i do bio technology after my +2 examination without math

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics?
  2. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  3. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. Is Mathematics necessary for Biotechnology? Percentage required to pursue Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Ph.D integration course in Mathematics in IIT after completion of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to take diploma civil after completion of 12th standard?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  8. What should I choose to do for graduation after completion of 12th in science stream? -- [New]
  9. What can I do after MSc? I have done my MSc IT with 60% marks
  10. Am I eligible to do MBBS course after completion of graduation with biotechnology?
  11. Scope of B.Sc in Physical Science with Computer Science?
  12. Am I eligible to join Biotechnology course after completion of 10+2 in Computer Science?
  13. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) without studying Biotechnology in 12th NIOS?
  14. Which subject can i choose in 11th class? I am not interested in Maths
  15. Am I eligible for admission in BCA with 48% marks?
  16. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  17. Can I do B.Tech engineering in Biotechnology after 12th if I taken Biotech in Lieu of Mathematics during 12th?
  18. Which course is best between B.Tech Biotechnology, Biomedical Science and Forensic Science after 12th if having interest in making career in Biology? -- [Most Discussed]
10th September 2011, 06:04 PM
archijaleel

Default Re: Can I do Biotechnology after the completion of 12th with Science and without having Mathematics?

Hi, i dont think you can get admission without Maths....... The general eligibility criteria for Biotechnology courses are :
Eligibility for Biotechnology Courses

The minimum eligibility criteria for pursuing a Bachelor's Degree course in Biotechnology (B.Tech. or B.Sc.) is the successful completion of 10 + 2 in Science. Successful completion of a Bachelor's Degree-in Biotechnology is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do a Master's Degree in Biotechnology.

In order to do a Ph.D. in Biotechnology, one needs to have completed one's Master's Degree in Biotechnology. It is ideal to clear the CSIR - UGC JRF examination in order to pursue a doctoral research in Biotechnology.
9th June 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Biotechnology after the completion of 12th with Science and without having Mathematics?

i an 12 student and my subject is homescience without maths. which course is best for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?