10th February 2016, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics?

Dear Sir,
I am studying in 12th now and I have opted for Biotechnology without Mathematics. So can I do BSc in Biotechnology after my 12th? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if secured 64% in 12th? Total fee of study B.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  2. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  3. Place of pursuing Ph.D in biotechnology after M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  4. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  5. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  6. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  7. Is Mathematics necessary for Biotechnology? Percentage required to pursue Biotechnology?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) if studying 12th ISC with Biology, Physics and Chemistry?
  9. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  10. Which courses can I pursue after BSc Biotechnology? I am a student pursuing BSc in Biotechnology
  11. Procedure to study MSc Marine Biotechnology after completing BSc Biotechnology? What is the course fee and the job prospects?
  12. Is it possible to study B.Sc(Biotechnology) without studying Biotechnology in 12th NIOS?
  13. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For which subject I should apply in GATE among Biotechnology and Life Science to study PhD in Biotechnology and become a Lecturer?
  15. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  16. Can I do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology?
  17. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  18. How to do Ph.D in biotechnology from abroad? I am pursuing MSc Biotechnology
12th February 2016, 12:14 AM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics?

I am sorry to say that you cannot opt for B.Sc(Bio-Technology) after completion of your 12th boards without mathematics as one of your main subjects as it is against the eligibility criteria to pursue B.Sc(Bio-Technology) course.

You need to have studied Science at your +2 level with Mathematics as one of your main subject and should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate in order to be eligible for the course.
12th February 2016, 12:29 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics?

Yes, you can study B.Sc in Biotechnology if pursuing 12th with Biotechnology without Mathematics.

Candidate must have complete his/her 12th or equivalent exam in science stream with Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
12th February 2016, 07:21 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Biotechnology course after 10+2 from any recognised board.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Biotechnology as main paper.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted by various university for the admission. For more information about admission procedure visit the university official website.
13th February 2016, 12:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am studying in 12th now and I have opted for Biotechnology without Mathematics. So can I do BSc in Biotechnology after my 12th? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you can study B.Sc in Biotechnology without Mathematics. The eligibility to study B.Sc in Biotechnology is a pass in 12th standard in science stream with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?