23rd June 2013, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do biotechnology engineering if I am a student from Delhi Board

can i do biotechnology engineering as i am the student from delhi board

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for summer internship for 2 months in Delhi or Bangalore? I am a student of B.Tech Biotechnology
  2. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  3. In which good college can I get admission with less donation? Comparison between B.Tech colleges at Delhi and at Bangalore? Which private colleges would be good for Nanotechnology or Biotechnology?
  4. Which college will I get after scoring ICAR rank of 2395? List of top 10 colleges and their fee structure?
  5. Engineering colleges in Delhi offering biotechnology?
  6. Summer training in biotechnology at iit, delhi -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do to apply for training in Biotechnology at IIT Delhi? -- [New]
  8. Is there any demand for Biotechnology engineering? I am a student of biotech engineering
  9. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  10. Which course is better in B.Tech between Biotechnology and Genetic Engineering?
  11. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  12. List of Companies in Delhi hiring the candidates of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. Which are the colleges for Biotech?
  14. Is there any government college for B.Tech Biotech under UPTU?
  15. What are the different courses in Biotech?
  16. How to do my studies for biotechnology? I am a student of class XII Science
  17. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  18. What is the scope of biotechnology and genetic engineering? What are the job opportunities?
1st September 2015, 12:19 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do biotechnology engineering if I am a student from Delhi Board

For biotechnology engineering, you must apply for the Joint Entrance examination conducted by the Central Board of Secondary education.

The eligibility criteria for the JEE Mains exam:

1. You must have at least 50% in 10+2 board exams and you must have studied PCM as compulsory subjects in 10+2.

2. The minimum age limit is 17 years.

3. Other than JEE mains exam, you can also apply for the state level entrance test of engineering exams for bio technology engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?