27th July 2011, 05:42 PM
narendrakumar.kumar007@gm

Which among Mechanical and Automobile is preferable for B.Tech? I'm interested in automobiles and got 25181 Rank in EAMCET Exam in AP

sir, i have writtened EAMCET exam in AP.i got 25181 rank.i am intrested in automobiles .so i am confusing to take which group from mechanical & automobile group in B.TECH...,so can u tell me which group is best..and in which group i will get good salary & good future..............

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between mechanical engineering and production engineering? I have scored 67772 in EAMCET
  2. To join Automobile do I have to B.Tech in Mechanical first?
  3. List of best mechanical colleges in Hyderabad? I have scored 910000 rank in EAMCET
  4. How to do mechanical engineering after scoring 39709 rank in EAMCET
  5. How to join in JNTUK Kakinada in mechanical engineering branch? My expected rank in EAMCET is 30000-32500
  6. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career? -- [New]
  7. Which are the automobile companies that offer project works for students?
  8. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  9. Best College for 172130 rank holder in EAMCET?
  10. Annamalai University-PG Diploma in Automobile Maintenance- Basics of Automobiles Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Interested in Automobile degree but have no Maths in 12th
  12. which is better to study engineering through diploma in poly technic or totake MPC in Inter
  13. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  14. I have interest in Automobiles? How to make a career in the field of Automobiles Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of colleges in Bangalore I can apply for with AIEEE rank 3229290? I've secured 66% marks in 12th(CBSE) and I prefers mechanical , aeronautic engineering or automobile engineering
  16. How to take admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  17. How to get admission in top 10 colleges after scoring 38000 rank in EAMCET
  18. Admission in B.Tech Mechanical and Automobiles? I have passed AIEE with 250000 ranking
1st September 2015, 12:19 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which among Mechanical and Automobile is preferable for B.Tech? I'm interested in automobiles and got 25181 Rank in EAMCET Exam in AP

Sorry to say but with this rank, you should not focus on the branch because both branches are good, but you should focus on which better college you may have admitted in.

The allottment of colleges and branches is done in the counseling after the result which is based on the choices and the cutoff marks.

No one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?