3rd September 2013, 10:45 AM
amityadav070

Can I do CA after doing MBA in finance and marketing

can i do ca because i already done my mba in finance and marketing is it worthy to do ca now and also how much time it will take to

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in finance after doing MBA 2nd year in Marketing and Finance
  2. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  3. How to do finance project after doing MBA finance with marketing
  4. Which are the best courses after completing MBA in marketing? I am a MBA marketing and finance qualified student
  5. How to be a lecturer after completing MBA in marketing and finance? How to do Ph.d in Marketing
  6. MBA in HR and Marketing holder can do another MBA in Finance & Banking? -- [New]
  7. How to do do MBA after doing B.Com from Marketing?
  8. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  9. Can I apply for IPCC after completing my MBA finance and marketing
  10. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  11. With MBA IT which would be better between Marketing, HR or Finance?
  12. Where can I get good Job being a candidate having completed MBA in Finance & Marketing? How can I get a good Job?
  13. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  14. What kind of Job Profiles can I look up a Fresher of MBA in Operations and Finance having not interest to go for Marketing and hard core Finance jobs? Which Companies can I apply for Jobs?
  15. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  16. Can I do SAP ABAP after completing MBA Marketing and finance
  17. Is it a good choice for me to join MBA in Marketing after completion of BBA in Finance?
  18. Procedure to join M.Phil in Commerce after completion of MBA in Finance and Marketing?
4th October 2015, 11:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CA after doing MBA in finance and marketing

Quote:
Originally Posted by amityadav070 View Post
can i do ca because i already done my mba in finance and marketing is it worthy to do ca now and also how much time it will take to
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for the Chartered Accountant course after completing an MBA. Chartered is an Account based professional course which is divided three levels,

- Foundation
- Intermediate and
- Final course

• Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard are eligible to apply for the Foundation.
  • Those candidates who have completed their Graduation (Except Fine Arts) with 60% of marks are directly eligible for Intermediate course.
  • Those who are belong from commerce stream are required to score only 55% of marks.

Based on your Graduation marks decide that you are eligible for Intermediate course or not.

Please, refer the official website for more details - www.icai.org.in
5th October 2015, 12:37 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I do CA after doing MBA in finance and marketing

CA stands for Chartered accountant ,it is more suitable for commerce students .But you have done MBA in finance & Marketing then you have to try for job in MNC's companies .For getting job in MNC's companies you have to update your CV in Naukri.com, Timesjobs.com, Shine.com etc.
If you want to make career in CA then it is a little difficult for you after completing MBA.For getting course of CA you have to appear CPT exam which is entrance exam for doing CA. In CPT exam all commerce stream syllabus are covered.CA is a good professional work In modern time CA students can earn high salary package.Now it depends on you in which you want to make career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?