28th July 2015, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I do company secretary exam after scoring 59% in 12th

I got 59% in 12th..Am i able to go in company secretary exam???

30th July 2015, 12:31 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do company secretary exam after scoring 59% in 12th

>> Let me tell you about the eligibility criteria of the CS exam so that it is clear to you that whether you are eligible or not.
Now taking about the CS exam, then yes you can definitely apply for the exam. The basic eligibility criteria that the exam demands from the candidates is that-

- The candidates should be at least 10+2 passed irrespective of the stream.

>> Since the percentage is not mentioned for appearing in the exam, so it means that you also can give the exam and hence you need to take care of the eligibility criteria of the same.

>> As far as the procedure for application for the exam is considered then you can apply for the exam online through the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?