22nd June 2012, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in SYBMS?

I Want to Change College for S.Y.B.M.S
Can I Get Addmision in S.Y.B.M.S...

22nd June 2012, 03:55 PM
shashikalayadav

Thumbs up Re: Can i get admission in SYBMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
YES ,YOU CAN GET THE COLLEGE FOR SY BMS

ELIGIBILITY FOR SY BMS

1.you must have passed fy bms

ADMISSIONS

if the reverent college have a seat for BMS then only tHEY give admissions to you.

all the college mainly govt college will take student of there college only.

SUGGESTION

I SUGEST YOU NOT TO CHANGE THE COLLEGE ,IF U CHANGE I THINK YOU WILL HAVE A LITTEL BIT PROMBLEM .

22nd June 2012, 05:52 PM
karthu
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Can i get admission in SYBMS?

Quote:
hi
You can get admission in any college provided the eligibility conditions are satisfied:

The candidate should have passed HSC Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Higher Secondary Education or its equivalent examination or Diploma course in any Engineering Branches with two years or three years after SSC conducted by the Board of Technical Examination or its equivalent examination by securing minimum 45% for general category (in one attempt) at the respective Examination and 40% marks for the reserved category (in one attempt)."

No college shall conduct any entrance test in any form and the admissions are purely based on merit duly following the reservation policy as per the norms of Government of Maharashtra. While drawing the merit list, weightage has to be given to students from Arts, Commerce and Science Stream at 12th Standard level.

14th August 2012, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i get admission in SYBMS?

i am doing fy bms from sndt universty so can i change ma college next year

21st August 2012, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Can i get addmission in Sy Bms ?

16th September 2012, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

I have recently shifted to New Delhi and i had left my studies after completing 3rd sem for SY.BMS.
is there a possibility that i could get admission and complete it through Delhi university ?

18th March 2013, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Hie Sir, I am a Student from FYBMS of S.K.Somaiya College. I wan't to do my SYBMS And TYBMS from K.J.Somaiya College OF Arts & Commerce. I have scored 63% in I-Sem and 60% in II-Sem.. Can I get admission for SYBMS IN K.J.Somaiya College Of Arts & Commerce..?? Can You Guide Me with Sir..? Please..

12th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir i completd my fybms frm university of mumbai cn i get the admissn to sybms at other collegs. And which colleges offer admissin to sybms. Pls help me...

14th July 2013, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

can i change college after fybms i just want to change college not university like mumbai university to mumbai university

23rd December 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

nw m in sybms i've passed my 3rd sem n i want to chng ma clg so cn i get admission for 4th sem in this year

25th February 2014, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

can I change my college in tybms

10th March 2014, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hiii sir i really wanted to change my college ....i m in fybms and i want admission in m.l dhanukar college...plssss give me suggestions

18th March 2014, 08:11 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir,I am in FY BMS now and I want to change my clg want admission in KJ somaiya sci nd comm. For SY BMS can I get there....plzz help me out

23rd April 2014, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

I AM A STUDENT OF FYBMS AND PERSUING FROM S.N.D.T. UNIVERSITY. I SCORED 78% IN 1ST SEM AND 79% IN 2ND SEM. I WANT TO CHANGE COLLEGE ,BUTV I AM AFRAID WETHER MARKS OF 1ST YEAR IS INCLUDED IN 3RD YEAR.AS I WANT TO COUNTINUE BMS STUDIES WITH MUMBAI UNIVERSUTY.IS THERE ANY CHANCES OF BEING STUDIES AFFECTED BY IT? AS WELL AS % IN 3RD YEAR IF ITS INCLUDED IN 3RD YEAR N IM FROM DIFFRENT UNIVERSITY.

24th December 2014, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i am fy bms sudent from burhani college but i want to change college so sir how to take admission in sybms and how many percentage should required to admit in kj sommaya pls help me sir

12th March 2016, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

I m student and I completed my fy from Mumbai university and I want to change my college can I get an admission in pune University ????

11th May 2016, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am drop out in sybms now can I again start sybms from other college....please suggest me

12th May 2016, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

I have clear fybms now I want to change college so can I change my clg and if I don't get admission at any college than can I give exam from Mumbai university for sybms

16th May 2016, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in podar college or ruparel college for S.Y.BMS .........i have clear both the semester without ATKT....C GRADE in 1 semester and B GRADE in 2 semester.......please reply me quick withj a positive response....if admission is possible than what step should i have to receive.....please reply me........most urgent....my name is tanushree.

17th May 2016, 10:49 AM
Saarayu Sharma

Quote:
Yes you can take admission in that but you have many other options too in which you can take admission such as Punjab University, Lovely Professional University or Thappar University.

3rd June 2018, 06:03 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in direct SYBMS. I have completed my FYBSC(IT) from Mumbai university and cleared all the subjects.

27th June 2019, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How do I check my eligibility status from Mumbai university

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?