29th February 2012, 01:39 PM
sathi_sharma

Can I do CS course if I am a Science Student? Procedure for the application?

i want to know that i m s scince student from bio can i do the cs course & what is the process of cs course\

Related Questions:
  1. Rules and application procedure for Wipro, TCS and Infosys?
  2. How to apply in Tata motors for summer internship after passing computer science? What is the application procedure?
  3. Can I be eligible to fill the application for of UPCPMT? I am a student of class 12th science stream
  4. How to become an Intern in Summer if I am a student of IT BHU Metallurgical Engineering? What is the procedure for application?
  5. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Forensic Science?
  6. Application procedure for masters in Space science from ISRO?
  7. What is the admission procedure for MSc Environmental Science? Date of submission of application form?
  8. Procedure to apply for 6 weeks training in HAL-India for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  9. For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to join NDA for 12th Science student?
  11. Is SLET exam for chemical science? Procedure for application and the date of the exam?
  12. How may I get application form for 12th board(Science)?
  13. Procedure to do training for NTPC in summer? From where to get the application form? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  15. Any university in Germany which offers Ph.D in Food Science for Indian Students? What is the admission procedure and scholarship procedure?
  16. Can an M.Tech(IT) student appear NET examination with 'Computer Science and Application' paper?
  17. DRDO internship application procedure?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JEE Main and Advanced for 11th Science student?
3rd March 2012, 09:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do CS course if I am a Science Student? Procedure for the application?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sathi_sharma View Post
i want to know that i m s scince student from bio can i do the cs course & what is the process of cs course\
Company Secretary course can be pursued by students from any background, however, it is more suitable for students from commerce background.
The Institute of Company Secretaries of India considers students from every background and that too, without any percentage criteria. So, no matter how much you scored in the qualifying examination, if you want to pursue the course, you may register anytime.
Undergraduates need to register for the Foundation program whereas, graduates are exempted from the same and are eligible to register for the Executive Program, which is the second stage of the course.
The Company Secretary course comprise of Professional Program, Management Training and Computer Training apart from the Foundation and the Executive Program.
Admission is open throughout the year and to take admission, you will need to contact your nearest ICSI Regional Council.
For complete information regarding the course and the address of the regional councils, refer to the official webpage of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
28th June 2014, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do CS course if I am a Science Student? Procedure for the application?

i am bio student and now i want to do cs so should i do it ? is it very tuf for other stream students ? should i do it?
30th April 2015, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

CAN I DO FURTHER STUDIES IN PHYSICS AFTER 10 2 AFTER TAKING PHYSICS CHEMISTRY BIO IN 12th
26th October 2016, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

I am a science student with the group PCMB right now I am in 11th std so can I find my career in becoming company secretary without any complications??
26th February 2017, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

I am 12th student my section is science in science biofocal ( computer science) I find my career in becoming company secretary without any complications so kindly request to u can i...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?