12th September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply?

Dear Sir,
I want to do B.A.(Political Science) from IGNOU. Please guide me what is the procedure of doing same? I have also read prospectus but that is a little bit confusion. I want also know that which subjects should I fill in the application form provided by IGNOU. Please guide me. I will highly obliged to you.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to fillup the application form to study in Copenhagen University?
  2. Procedure to fillup the application form of Pune University External M.Com course?
  3. How can I fillup the GATE exam application form?
  4. How should I apply for all 4 subjects(PCMB) in Karnataka CET exam form? Is it a common application form for both engineering and medical?
  5. Last date of fillup of executive module I in December
  6. How can I fillup the application form of MPSC PSI Preliminary exam?
  7. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  8. Detailed information and admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application in IGNOU for M.Sc(IT) postgraduate?
  9. How to study MBA through IGNOU? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. Application Procedure of IIT JEE Online Form? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission in IGNOU? What is the procedure?
  12. Procedure and last date to apply for the examination conducted by Railway Transport and Management
  13. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to fillup application form of UPSC exams?
  15. When the application form of JEECUP will be released? How can I fillup? Cost of Application form?
  16. Application form for Open Net examination 2011(IGNOU) for B.Sc Nautical science? Last date & form cost?
  17. IGNOU offers correspondence M.Phil course? Procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of M.Phil course in IGNOU? When the application form will be distributed?
  18. When the application form for admission in B.Ed will be distributed by IGNOU? Fee expenses of B.Ed in IGNOU?
29th August 2016, 03:10 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which subjects I should fillup the application form of IGNOU to study B.A.(Political Science)? Procedure to apply?

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.
To get admission in upcoming session, admission process is fully online and last date to apply was 17th August but last date with late fee Rss 300 is 30th August.
So, you have one day left to register yourself for admission.
To apply online. you need to have a scanned photo, signature, age proof, educational qualification certificate, category certificate if belong to OBC/SC/ST.

First of all you need to register yourself on the www.ignouonline.com and after registration, you need to login in and fill the required details and upload the required documents then after you will be redirected to payment page where you can pay the fee through Net banking/debit or credit card.

In program section, first you need to select B.A then in very next box you need to choose Political Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?