31st July 2016, 02:12 AM
farhan_081

Best universities in India for doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance mode

My name is Mir Mehboob, 2000 batch electrical engineer looking forward to do M.Tech from any part of India through distance, but require the best universities offering these courses. Can you guide please. Thanks.
I am currently working in Kuwait.

Regards
Mir

Related Questions:
  1. Best universities in India for doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance mode
  2. Details of M.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in distance education mode
  3. Details of universities which offer AICTE and UGC approved Diploma in Electrical Engineering in India
  4. Diploma electrical engineering through distance mode is possible after ITI?
  5. Universities offering B.E/B.Tech course in Distance Mode in India?
  6. Which universities should I prefer for doing M.Tech distance course in Chennai?
  7. Universities in India offering engineering in distance mode?
  8. List of AICTE approved universities offering distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering to ITI holder?
  9. Is it possible to do distance course in diploma electrical engineering?
  10. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  11. Universities offering M.Tech Distance Course for Electrical Engineers?
  12. Can I go for diploma in electrical engineering in Guwahati through distance mode? -- [New]
  13. Which are the colleges and technical universities which offer AICTE approved Diploma in Electrical engineering through distance mode?
  14. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to do distance course in Diploma Electrical Engineering?
  16. List of Colleges and Universities offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  17. How to do diploma in electrical engineering in distance mode of education
  18. List of universities to pursue B.Tech in distance mode with UGC and DEC approval
31st July 2016, 08:10 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best universities in India for doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering

No, according to the guidelines of AICTE, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

MTech is a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue it through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
1st August 2016, 12:21 AM
Ronie0309

Default Re: Best universities in India for doing M.Tech in Electrical engineering through distance mode

I am sorry to say that you cannot do a distance education course in the case of a technical course.
M.Tech in any course will have more than or equal to 40% of practical and thus cannot be done via distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?