24th March 2017, 04:37 PM
Gagana S B

Can I do diploma in Agricultural science after completion of M.Sc in Botany?

I will complete my M.Sc degree in Botany by the University of Mysore, I have interest to join diploma in agricultural science, what can I do? and what shall I do? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

25th March 2017, 10:36 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do diploma in Agricultural science after completion of M.Sc in Botany?

>> If you wish to do diploma course in agricultural science i will recommend you to do it from University of Agricultural science, Bangalore .
>> This diploma course is a 2 year program , where seats are limited to 50+ every year.
>> Application can be downloaded from the University website and need to be filled and submitted with demand draft (application fees ) on mentioned address in site.

Scope
** There are various government jobs from Forest and environment conservation ministry where you can apply and make your career in government jobs.
** You can also do various research program as a part of Junior research Fellowship by qualifying the JRF exam and can earn scholarship with experience.
** Agricultural economist are also in majorly demanded not only by the government sector but also by various national and international organizations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?