30th December 2016, 06:12 PM

How to make career in Agricultural field after 12th with Agricultural Science? Is it beneficial to get job in Forest department?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and studying in 11th with Science (Agriculture Science). Please tell me how can I make my career in Agricultural field? Is it beneficial to get job in Forest department?

28th August 2017, 04:29 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to make career in Agricultural field after 12th with Agricultural Science? Is it beneficial to get job in Forest department?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7073667902 View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th and studying in 11th with Science (Agriculture Science). Please tell me how can I make my career in Agricultural field? Is it beneficial to get job in Forest department?

If you want to make your career in agriculture field after completing your 10+2 from science stream in agriculture science, then B.SC agriculture science is the best option for you. Here below are details regarding B.SC agriculture science course:-

Eligibility Required:- Minimum qualification required to apply for bachelors of science in agriculture is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 60% marks.

Duration of B.SC Agriculture Course:- Duration of B.SC agriculture course after 10+2 is 4 years.

Job Options after B.SC Agriculture Science:- If you are interested in forest department job then you can apply for it after completing bachelors degree in agriculture. Here below are some other job options after B.SC Agriculture:-

>> Agriculture analyst.

>> Farming consultant.

>> Agronomist.

>> Researcher.

>> Fundamental analyst.

>> Forest plantation expert.

>> Program manager.

>> Agriculture portfolio manager.

>> Actuarial Analyst.

Courses for Advanced Study after B.SC Agriculture Science:-

:- M.SC Agriculture.

:- Ph.D Agriculture.

Colleges/ Universities Offer Agriculture Science Courses:-

1). Agricultural College and Research Institute Madurai.(trichy).

2). Agriculture College.(Guntur).

3). Agriculture College.(Kurnool).

4). Adhiparasakthi Agriculture College.(Vellore).

5). Cochin University of Science and Technology.(Kochi).

6). College of Agriculture Engineering and Technology.(Thane).

7). College of Agriculture.(Akola).

8). College of Agriculture Biotechnology.(Ahmednagar).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?