16th May 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for IIT JEE?

I want to get admission for I.i.t jee in any coaching institute. What can i do to admission and how i get admission in coachinp institute. What eligibility which i must

17th May 2013, 09:18 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for IIT JEE?

IIT JEE - Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination conducted by IIT for admission to under Graduate B.Tech. Engineering Degree in IITs.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian National having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with 60% marks with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 17 to 25 years, can apply for IIT JEE.

A candidate is allowed to appear for IIT JEE for maximum two times that to in consecutive years.

For more information you may log on to http://www.iitk.in
18th May 2013, 06:02 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for IIT JEE is Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination.

For getting admission to under graduate B.Tech, Engineering degree, IIT JEE examination is conducted every year.

The eligibility criteria required for the IIT JEE examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of 12th with PCM with at least 60% marks from any recognized board.

* Age limit:- 17-25 yrs.

* Nationality:- Indian.

NOTE:- Any contenders can appear for two times in IIT JEE examination.
23rd May 2013, 03:31 PM
mustafa tahasildar
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to get admission for I.i.t jee in any coaching institute. What can i do to admission and how i get admission in coachinp institute. What eligibility which i must

Eligibility
he/she must be citizen of India.
he/she Completion of 12th with PCM with at least 60% marks from any recognized board.

important notification

IMPORTANT DATES

Online Registration : 8th – 13th,May 2013

Downloading of Admit Cards: 16th May 2013

ORS of JEE Advanced exam will be made available on the JEE Advanced site – from 14th to 17th June 2013

Date of Examination : 2nd June 2013

Display of ORS of students : 14th – 17th June,2013

Declaration of Results : 23rd June 2013

please click the fallowing links for more details

http://engg.entrancecorner.com/exams...main-2013.html
http://www.time4education.com/JEE/Sy...eeAdvanced.asp
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?