21st July 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I do distance education in Agriculture BSc? I have passed inter with 94%

Can i do distance education in agriculture b.sc as i had passed inter with 94% in 2011...?which university is the best

11th October 2015, 05:31 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do distance education in Agriculture BSc? I have passed inter with 94%

Yes, you can do distance education for B.Sc. in Agriculture .

B.Sc. in Agriculture is a four year duration undergraduate course which deals with the study of Agriculture Science and Technology .

The minimum qualification required to get admission in B.Sc. Agriculture course is 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects . The candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in 12th board examination .
12th October 2015, 12:06 PM
H Rimmy

Default Re: Can I do distance education in Agriculture BSc? I have passed inter with 94%

Yes you are eligible for Agriculture in B.Sc with 94% marks .

You should have passed 12th standard with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board having subjects of Physics,Maths & Biology.

B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) in agriculture is a four years degree course.There is a very good scope in this field.
12th October 2015, 11:49 PM
RRAL

Of course you can go for the BSc course.The Eligibility criteria for the BSc is to have successfully passed in the 12th class from the Math-Science group or Bio-science group with good percentile.

You can go for this course correspondingly from the universities like Manipal, DU, Anamalai, Ignou etc where you can study this course with distance learning program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?