24th March 2012, 08:41 PM
vinayconnors

Is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA? Or do we have to qualify by just passing by sub total of marks of both the exams?

is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA i,e maths and general ability or we can qualify by just passing by the sum total of marks of both the exams???? please help me!..

26th March 2012, 05:17 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA? Or do we have to qualify by just passing by sub total of marks of both the exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinayconnors View Post
is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA i,e maths and general ability or we can qualify by just passing by the sum total of marks of both the exams???? please help me!..
In order to qualify the NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission, candidate must score the minimum qualifying marks in each of the following subjects:
  • General Ability Test
  • Mathematics
The General Ability Test comprise of 600 marks whereas, Mathematics comprise of 300 marks. There is no fixed percentage of marks to qualify the examination.
The minimum qualifying marks is decided by the commission every year depending upon various factors.

So, basically, it is compulsory to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in aggregate as well as in each subjects, as per the commissions standard.
29th March 2012, 02:04 PM
vinayconnors

Default Re: Is it necessary to pass in both the exams of NDA? Or do we have to qualify by just passing by sub total of marks of both the exams?

if we have nt registered with caste certificate for reservation in boards,then will we be able to apply for reservation in engineering exams if we attain a caste certificate at that time??? pls answer!!1
16th April 2012, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I have solved 44 questions rightly in nda-1 2012 and have attempted 102 in general ability test.Shall I pass ?keeping in mind that my first preference was ARMY.
21st May 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Sir maine math me 110 question attempt kiya jisme 50 correct hai and g.ability me 140 attempt kiya jisme 60 correct hai .can i pass in nda
12th August 2012, 09:41 PM
samatha89
Member+

candidate must score the minimum qualifying marks in each of the following subjects:

General Ability Test
Mathematics

The General Ability Test comprise of 600 marks whereas, Mathematics comprise of 300 marks. There is no fixed percentage of marks to qualify the examination.
The minimum qualifying marks is decided by the commission every year depending upon various factors.
2nd September 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir, mane math exam me 77 questions kiye jinme se 52 sahi hai aur general ability me 106 questions kiye jinme se 54 sahi hai kya mera nda me selection ho jaega
9th April 2014, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

What iff i only get pass i general ability with a good score can i be selected in NDA????
30th September 2015, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

respected sir..if I clear my math xam and not general ability but my marks are more than the reqired cutoff, then will I b selected?? or it is necessary to clear general ability test also...
yours thankfully..
9th September 2019, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Sir is it compulsory to pass in each subject of nda written exam. I mean pass in chemistry biology physics current affairs History
Please tell me sir clearly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?