27th December 2012, 10:55 PM
veni shakthi

When can I apply for AIIMS and Jaipur?

when can i apply for AIIMS and JIPMER...please tell me the details for the same

8th October 2015, 01:59 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for AIIMS and Jaipur?

AIIMS stands for All India Institute of Medical Science and it is the renowned institute of India for the medical courses and among the same list JIPMER stands.

The admission in both the institute for the MBBS course is through the entrance examination conducted in the CBT. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or pursuing the 10+2 from the recognised university.
* Candidates must have the PCB as main subject with at least 50% marks in it relaxation in the marks for the SC/ST.
* Candidates age must be 17 years as on the year of appearing for the entrance examination for the JIPMER.

The examination paper contains the questions of the Physics, Chemistry and the Biology . For more information about the examination pattern and previous year cut off score visit at the official website.
8th October 2015, 11:33 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can I apply for AIIMS and Jaipur?

AIIMS stands for the All India Institute of Medical Science. The entrance exam is conducted by the AIIMS itself and is a computer based test of 3.5 hours for admission in MBBS course.

The application for every year entrance exam of AIIMS generally starts from third week of March every year and entrance exam is conducted on first sunday of June.

JIPMER stands for the Jawahar Lal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education. There are total number of 150 seats in this exam. The online registration for every year entrance exam of JIPMER begins in first week of March every year. After that you can apply for the exam at official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?