8th October 2015, 12:22 PM
shakir1108

Bachelor of Arts course in Hospitality Management from Institute of Advance Management is recognized by MHRD, AICTE or other body?

Sir,

Is a Bachelor of Arts course in Hospitality Management, from Institute of Advance Management, AE 486, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal recognized by the MHRD, AICTE or any other Government body.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management for 12th Arts candidate?
  2. What should I do either Bachelor degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management after 12th?
  3. Minimum percentage required in 12th standard to get admission in Hospitality Management program?
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in Bachelor of Event Management/Hospitality Management program? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  6. Which one should I go for between RIG Institute of Hospitality and Management and IIMT(Institute of International Management and Technology)?
  7. How can i join Hospitality course in RIG Institute of Hospitality & Management, Dwarka?
  8. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  9. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  10. Will there be any Colleges in Mumbai offering MBA in Travel and Tourism?
  11. After puc which course will be better? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Should I go for MCA or a job after completing BCA course?
  13. Minimum percentage required to get admission in Bachelor of Hospitality Management?
  14. Can I get admission to study Bachelor of Hospitality Management in GD Goenka University School of Hospitality if secured 61% in 12th NIOS?
  15. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course for 12th Arts without Mathematics candidate?
  16. Courses available after 2nd PUC Open Schooling?
  17. What are the post graduations available to do after B.A?
  18. Is IIPM certificate accepted by Indian Government?
9th October 2015, 12:35 AM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Bachelor of Arts course in Hospitality Management from Institute of Advance Management is recognized by MHRD, AICTE or other body?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakir1108 View Post
Sir,

Is a Bachelor of Arts course in Hospitality Management, from Institute of Advance Management, AE 486, Salt Lake City, Kolkata, West Bengal recognized by the MHRD, AICTE or any other Government body.
All courses under Institute of Advanced Management, Kolkata is approved by AICTE. This institute is one of the oldest institute and one of the first to be approved by AICTE in the year 1995.

You can check this website for more details http://www.iam.ac.in/about.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?