12th September 2013, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission for LLB after completing 12th commerce with 54%

Respected Sir/Madam,
i am 24 years old, i am complete my 12th(commerce) with 54%.can i take admission for llb now??please suggest me as soon as possible,i am waiting for your reply????????????thanking you............

13th September 2013, 08:40 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for LLB after completing 12th commerce with 54%

Hi Friend...................

Generally there is two ways to do the LLB course.

First after the 10+2,the eligibility for this is:

>> You must have scored at least 50% in 10+2 from any stream.

>> Your age should not exceed 20 years.

>> You have to qualify for the CLAT examinations.

>> CLAT stands for common law admission test.

>> The duration of this LLB course is five years.

After qualifying this examination with good marks ,you are eligible to get admission in good colleges which offers this course.

Second is doing LLB after graduation.

>> The duration for this LLB is only 3 years.

>> Grdauation in any stream from a recognised university in any stream.

Syllabus for entrance examination

>> Logical reasoning

>> General awareness

>> Aptitude test

>> Communication skills.

Some good institutes for this course:

>> Amity law school

>> National institute of law

>> Chanakya law university.
13th September 2013, 09:00 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I take admission for LLB after completing 12th commerce with 54%

Yes, you can take admission to LL.B.(Bachelor of Law) after completing 12th Commerce with 54% marks by cracking entrance exam like CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).

After 12th standard one can purse 5 years Integrated LL.B. provided one fulfills all eligibility criteria.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass in any stream with 50% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 20 years, can apply for CLAT and on the basis of CLAT score, one is eligible to get admission to any reputed Institutions.
13th September 2013, 03:29 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

You can not apply for the LLB course. Since you are not eligible for the BA LLB course first you will have to complete graduation and only then you can apply for the LLB course of 3 years.

The BA LLB course is called integrated LLB in which a graduation degree such as Bachelor of Arts is integrated with LLB and the duration of course is 5 years. You can apply for it after finishing 12th standard.

While LLB is 3 years course for which you should have completed graduation. You can not apply for the BA LLB course because of the age limit. The upper age limit is 20 years for the course while you are 24 years old.

Which is why you will be required to first complete graduation and only then you will be able to study LLB course. Since you are commerce student, Bachelor of Commerce will be one good option for you. Please do consider it or any other graduation course.

Once you have completed graduation then you can apply for LLB. There are various universities which offer 3 years LLB like the Delhi University and Banaras Hindu University.

LLB Eligibility

1. You will first have to complete graduation.

2. With minimum of 45 to 50 percent marks.

3. 5% relaxation will be given to SC/ST.

4. There is no relaxation for OBC.

5. In certain colleges like DU, there is no marks criteria for SC/ST.

6. Upper age limit is 30 years for the course.

7. A maximum of 5 years relaxation for SC/ST.
14th September 2013, 01:27 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
i am 24 years old, i am complete my 12th(commerce) with 54%.can i take admission for llb now??please suggest me as soon as possible,i am waiting for your reply????????????thanking you............
Being 12th standard you're ineligible to get admission for LLB Course directly. But, You have chance to to do LLB Course by completed Graduation course or By Applying Integrated LLB Course.

Integrated LLB Course nothing but Five years (Graduation course + LLB course). The duration of the course is for five year and the course is divided into 10 semester.

Candidates who have applied for these LLB Course must completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university and should be score Minimum 50% percentage of marks.

So, After Completing you're 12th standard you're eligible to apply for Integrated Course.

And Another option, Complete graduation and Apply for LLB Course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester.

Candidates possessing the following eligibility criteria can eligible to apply for LLB Course.

Has pass Under graduation course in any discipline from recognized university are make the candidate eligible to apply for LLB Course.

Minimum 50% Percentage of marks which required to apply for LLB Course.

The Admission for this LLB Course is based on Entrance Examination conducted by Institution or CLAT Entrance Examination.

So, I suggest you to well prepare for the Entrance Examination before applying for LLB Course. After cracking the LLB Course you're definitely applicable for LLB Course.

ALL The Best~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?