8th May 2018, 12:15 AM
archiisahu1234

Can I do LLB after 25 years of completing my graduation? Is there defined any upper age limit?

I completed my Higher Secondary in the year 1993 with 44% and thereafter did B.Com. Can I do LLB course now? Am I eligible for it? Or, is there any upper age limit for taking admission in LLB courses in any university?

15th July 2018, 05:30 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after 25 years of completing my graduation? Is there defined any upper age limit?

LLB is Bachelor in Law and the to get admission in the course candidate must have completed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in the course. So, you can take admission in the course.

It is three year course. Entrance examination is conducted for admission in some of the best universities.
15th July 2018, 11:22 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB after 25 years of completing my graduation? Is there defined any upper age limit?

Yes, you can do LLB course now.

There is no upper age limit to get admission in LLB course. Candidate passed bachelor degree are eligible to get admission in LLB course.

It is three year course.

So, you can visit official website of university to get detail for admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?