2nd May 2018, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Is there any reservation for Ex-Army to apply for SBI Clerk? If yes, then how to apply for it?

I will complete my service on 21 July 2018 (15 years) from Army. I want to give exam of SBI Bank Clerk. I am 33 years old and I have taken 50% in 12th and 51% in BA. Can I eligible for that or not? If yes, then please guide me how can I try to do this in Ex-Service man quota?

Related Questions:
15th July 2018, 04:35 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any reservation for Ex-Army to apply for SBI Clerk? If yes, then how to apply for it?

The important dates to apply for State Bank of India Clerical examination is over now. You need to wait for next notification. The minimum qualification required for this examination is bachelor's degree.

You can apply for SBI clerk exam with Bachelor of Arts as academic qualification. There is upper age relaxation for Ex Serviceman. The age relaxation is actual length of service rendered in Defence plus three years.

You can get more details at Click here for SBI last notification .
15th July 2018, 11:21 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any reservation for Ex-Army to apply for SBI Clerk? If yes, then how to apply for it?

There is upper age relaxation for Ex Serviceman in case of State Bank of India clerical examination. You can apply for exam at age of 33 years.

Bachelor's degree is the minimum academic qualification required to apply for SBI clerk examination. You can apply for exam after Bachelor of Arts.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?