20th June 2012, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB after M.A? What is the duration and the fee structure?

I want to know abt LLB after completing my MA i wana know abt doureation nad fees structer and smester system plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure, fee structure and course duration?
  2. How to join LLB course in Correspondence? Procedure to get admission for this course? What will be the fee structure and duration for this course?
  3. How can I do LLB through correspondence after B.Com?
  4. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  5. What is the duration of CS course? Fee structure for it?
  6. Details about LLB duration? Fee structure for the same?
  7. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU
  8. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission process to do LLB from IGNOU
  9. Can I do LLB after M.A? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  10. What is the admission process for LLB from IGNOU?
  11. What is the admission process to LLB from IGNOU?
  12. How to do LLB through correspondence? What is the admission procedure and how to apply for it?
  13. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration? -- [New]
  14. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  15. What is the fee structure for LLB 3 years course?
  16. What's the duration of JBT course? What's the fee structure? I've completed 12th std
  17. How will I benefit of doing ICWA course after the completion of B.Com? Fee structure and Duration for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do LLB after doing M.Com from IGNOU? What is the eligibility and duration?
30th June 2012, 11:20 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do LLB after M.A? What is the duration and the fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know abt LLB after completing my MA i wana know abt doureation nad fees structer and smester system plz help me

Hey Buddy

I think you should ask this question from a career expert. They would be able to sort your problem in a better way. I have attached two links: either post your query on their fb page or on their website. It's free and fast. Hope this helps!
Thanks

http://openthecareerbook.com/answers/
http://www.facebook.com/thecareerbook
21st November 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

can i do LLB after PG in microbiology ?
27th June 2014, 05:20 PM
Najim Ali

sir i am complete ma from political science. i want to know that how can do i llb from ignou. and what prosses of semester, fee and study centre. plz help me.

thanks & regards
28th June 2014, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

SIR,I WANNA DO LLB [OPEN] IS THIS POSSIBLE,IF YES THEN WHATS THE PROCEDURE N FEE STRUCTURE PLZ GUIDE ME
28th June 2014, 04:00 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najim Ali View Post
sir i am complete ma from political science. i want to know that how can do i llb from ignou. and what prosses of semester, fee and study centre. plz help me.

thanks & regards
You can find the detail info. regarding admission process and fee structure from its website and can also contact them by getting their contact details from website (if you are not able to get any info.).
There are numerous colleges in India which offer this course. But, First of all, i would suggest you to target some for the best universities for admission which provide this course; and hence you should focus on those universities which provide quality education and have better infrastructure as well. So, the options you could consider initially are: National Law School of India University (Bangalore), DU, PU, Lovely Professional University, NLIU. For detailed info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process, visit their website.
1st June 2020, 10:25 PM
Unregistered

I am completed M.A in English 2015.what is the duration of LLB course after M.A?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?