16th May 2015, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do LLB if passed graduation 3 years back?

I am 19 years. I have completed my graduation in 2012 in humanites. I get 45% i want to do llb. Can i eligible for law and details. How can to llb.

16th May 2015, 11:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB if passed graduation 3 years back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 19 years. I have completed my graduation in 2012 in humanites. I get 45% i want to do llb. Can i eligible for law and details. How can to llb.
Yes, you can do LLB course through CLAT exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from any stream with above 50% marks then you are eligible to attend in CLAT exam for admission in Under graduate course.

Your age should be below 20 years.

Best books for CLAT exam:-

CLAT And LLB Entrance Examination: Study Package
by
A. P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2011)

Model Test Papers For CLAT & LL.B
by
A P Bhardwaj
Publisher: Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Private Limited (2010)
17th May 2015, 10:57 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB if passed graduation 3 years back?

LLB stands for Bachelor of legislative law and it is a course after which you head towards becoming a lawyer one of the respectable job in the society .

The same course is offered in two types that are a thee year course for candidates having a bachelor degree and a five year course for students having done their higher secondary education only .

Yes , you can definitely opt for the LLB 3 year course after passing your graduation 3 years ago as there is no such rules that the student have to be continuous with its studies for opting the same .

Also there is no age limit and bar based on the percentage of marks in the academics for pursuing the same course .

But for pursuing of the same course from top colleges you will have to clear the Common Law Admission test ( CLAT ) .For more details and notifications of the examinations log on to its official link i.e; www.clat.ac.in .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?