27th June 2013, 12:57 AM
rohan sunny

Can I do LLB with M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 70%

sir/madam,
i have completed my b.tech with 70%, i would like to continue my education by doing m.tech and llb...which are more fasinated to me
so,plz provide me the information about doing the both in the same time
if possible..

31st August 2016, 09:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do LLB with M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 70%

Both Master of Technology course and Bachelor of law can be done at same time only if you can pursue Master of technology in regular course and Bachelor of Law in distance mode.

*It is because distance Master of Technology is not valid and not approved by All India council for Technical Education. Hence M.Tech can not be done in distance mode. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering for admission in good M.Tech colleges.

*You can pursue bachelor of law from any Distance Education council approved college. In this way, you can do both courses at same time.
1st September 2016, 06:55 PM
Sameerthapar123

You cannot do both the degrees at the same time and get the recognition for it.
It means that you may do both the degrees at the same time but you will never be able to use both the degree simultaneously because M.Tech and LLB are 2 degrees very different from each other and hence doing them both at the same time is not legal per say but will only be held accountable if you try to use both at the same job or in your resume.
There are institutes and universities that will tell you that they offer a degree that will give you both M.Tech and LLB but these are either mostly scams or definitely not worth a dime.
24th June 2022, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I have done M.tech(Master Degree) and Can I do LLM after M.Tech(or Master Degree). if yes, What's the best stream ...I m looking for a stream with relevant stream Properties, Civil, Real State, Business law, Cyber Law, and income tax. Please guide me and if not, then Can I do LLB after M.tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?