1st July 2011, 07:39 PM
diljaan

Can I do M.Com private? Does it possess the same value as the regular M.Com? Procedure to apply for it?

sir i want to ask that am i do m.com private?. if yes then has
its value like regular m.com? tell me what is procedure

Related Questions:
2nd July 2011, 02:44 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Com private? Does it possess the same value as the regular M.Com? Procedure to apply for it?

Sure there is no problem in you pursuing M.Com privately. But make sure you pursue the same from recognised institute. Your degree will be accepted in the job market. Also you need to be well focused and make sure you devote required time for the same. You can join universities like IGNOU, DU, Mumbai University for the same.
4th March 2016, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Com private? Does it possess the same value as the regular M.Com? Procedure to apply for it?

Sir.i completed my b.com in 2011 and now i want to study m.com privately..can i do?if yes then reply me the University which offers me to do so and give me scholarship.
29th August 2020, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir m com private is same value as like regular please tell us? and what is the slybuss of m com private and fees of m com private?
7th December 2021, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

sir, private m.com have same value as a regular ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?