30th June 2011, 02:20 AM
mohan surya

Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?

I have done cse. Can i do msc maths after cse
.Will you tell me what kind of jobs I can get after completing Msc Maths

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do M.Sc. Maths having completed my Biotech? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?
  2. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  3. How can I get the government jobs after passing MSc Maths?
  4. Any job opportunities in MSc maths other than Teaching?
  5. Is it worth doing MSc IT after finishing bachelor degree? Job opportunities for me after finishing MSc IT?
  6. Am I eligible to do MSc Maths?
  7. How can I do MSc Maths from Government College after getting disqualified from MSc Maths entrance exam?
  8. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science?
  9. Am I eligible for M.Tech maths after completing MSc Maths?
  10. List of courses that can be done in Assam after completing B.Sc(Chemistry) in Guwahati?
  11. What should I choose among CSE, Chemical Engineering and Integrated M.Sc in Maths if I like C++, Chemistry and Maths subjects?
  12. What is the admission procedure in MSc Maths?
  13. What to choose after finishing BSc Maths between B.Ed or MSc? What are the job opportunities?
  14. Which are the best colleges and universities for MSc Maths? I have completed B.Tech in CSE
  15. M.Sc(Maths) after B.Tech(CSE)? Should i do B.Sc(maths) correspondence or complete my B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of colleges in which we can do M.Sc course via distance mode after completion of B.Sc in Maths? -- [New]
  17. Is there any negative marking allotment available in Infosys Off-Campus Aptitude Test?
  18. What are the job prospects after MSc in Zoology or MSc in Biochemistry
30th June 2011, 11:06 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohan surya View Post
I have done cse. Can i do msc maths after cse
.Will you tell me what kind of jobs I can get after completing Msc Maths
dear friend,

if you have to completed your 4 year B-TECH in cse then you are eligible for M.SC in math .

but these course must be a distance course.

in b-tech you have completed 400 marks in mathematics.

so they are treat you as a B.SC mathematics.

so you can easily admitted to M.Sc math.

all the best
30th June 2011, 05:27 PM
kritika@Hans

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?

hello friend
Mathematics is at the heart of advances in science, engineering and technology, as well as being an indispensable problem-solving and decision-making tool in many other areas of life. It is no surprise therefore that mathematics postgraduates can be found throughout industry, business and commerce, in the public and private sectors.
but dear in most of the universities the qualification you need M.sc is B.sc in maths...............
so you need to make up your mind for a better field..........
all the best
30th June 2011, 09:42 PM
Arsalaan

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc. Maths after CSE? Job opportunities after M.Sc. Maths?

First of all

what is the logic behind you wanting to do Msc. after already having such a good

professional degree as Engineering in computer science.

It is itself a better degree than Msc.

you can work for multinational or choose to teach in schools of

even colleges. yes!!!! B.Tech is the only graduate qualification

which can teach in colleges.

if you want higher degree you should try to get M.tech in csc.

you will get better scope after it
30th June 2011, 10:16 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

MSc. After CSE!!!

dear friend

whoever gave you this suggestion is a really fool person.

you already have a very good professional degree in your hands.

You should try to get a job in CSE itself

there are thousands of recruitments every year

TCS INFOSYS,IBM,CTS etc give thousands jobs per year.

you should post your resume on sites like Naukari.com

Monsterjobs.com etc.

and also on the careers site of all these companies.
30th June 2011, 10:51 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello Mohan,

If you had maths in your 10(+2), then definitely you can do M.Sc in maths. For that the graduation marks will also matter because to pursue M.Sc in maths one need to have at least 50% marks in graduation.

After completing M.Sc you will have lots of opportunities in the academics i.e you can join in the reputed universities or institutes as assistant professor or lecturer.

Also organizations like DRDO,ISRO etc recruit master's degree holder in maths to do further research works there.

All the best!
30th June 2011, 11:32 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
yes , you do M.SC
after CSe

then you go for job like:--

lectureship and get good facility & salary also.

salary like = 35000/month
4th August 2011, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what are the career opportunities in government sector after M.Sc. Maths in which i secured 73%?
26th December 2011, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

i complete Msc math .
What is the job apporchunity?
26th December 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Tech(IT,2nd year)now.i want to become a maths lecturer.Can I do M.Sc(Mathematics) after completing my B.tech(IT) for maths lecturer?
20th May 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

i have complete M.sc. computer science and B.Ed computer science.eligibility of M.Ed maths?
3rd February 2021, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

What are the Job opportunities for m.sc. maths with 58 percentage of marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?