21st July 2011, 03:55 PM
sbsb

Can I do M.Sc. Microbiology course having completed B.SC. with less than 55% of marks? Which universities are offering the course? What is the procedure to get the admission?

I got less then 55% in B.Sc.(pass) . Can I do M.Sc. in microbiology course ? which are the university and what procedure to admission? I belong to GEN. categaroy.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  2. Can I do M.Sc. Microbiology course having completed B.SC. with less than 55% of marks? Which universities are offering the course? What is the procedure to get the admission?
  3. What kind of job can I get after completing MSc Medical Microbiology with first class? In which areas can I work? Universities offering Ph.D in medical microbiology? How to get admission?
  4. List of top universities offering M.Ed Microbiology? How to get admission?
  5. Universities offering MSc in clinical microbiology in India? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  6. Which are the courses available in MSc Microbiology? I have completed BSc Microbiology
  7. List of universities along with their details of entrance exam and syllabus, offering M.Sc course in Microbiology?
  8. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  9. What to study for msc microbiology entrance for different universities?
  10. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  11. How to do MSc in Microbiology through distance mode? I am a BSc in Microbiology working as a laboratory technician
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Medical Microbiology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Universities offering integrated MSc and Ph.D course in any field of Microbiology?
  14. MSc Microbiology details required: Best Universities, papers, eligibility and dates o -- [Most Discussed]
  15. List of universities offering M.Phil in Microbiology in Distance Mode? What is the admission procedure?
  16. Procedre to get a admission in M.Sc. Microbiology after B.Sc. in Microbiology?
  17. Admission Procedure in Top Institutes for doing MSC Physics along with their fee structure.
  18. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
21st July 2011, 07:13 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc. Microbiology course having completed B.SC. with less than 55% of marks? Which universities are offering the course? What is the procedure to get the admission?

hi dear
yes you do M.SC in microbiology after secure 55% in B.SC

colleges are:--

*Manipur university

*OUAT,orissa

*Rani durgavati biswabidyalya
21st July 2011, 07:15 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Sc. Microbiology course having completed B.SC. with less than 55% of marks? Which universities are offering the course? What is the procedure to get the admission?

hi dear
yes you do M.SC in microbiology after secure 55% in B.SC

colleges are:--

*Manipur university

*OUAT,orissa

*Rani durgavati biswabidyalya

*Amity university

* Osmania university
19th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do B.sc in microbiology in sikkim-manipal university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?