12th September 2011, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech Correspondence after finishing BBA degree?

i have finished my bba degree and i want to study m.com correspondence so can i do that and where shall i take admission

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for BBA correspondence? Which type of BBA would be good? Chances of getting a good job after this course? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for TNPSC group exam after finishing degree through correspondence?
  3. How to do B.Ed degree in regular or correspondence after completing BBA course in Alagappa University through correspondence
  4. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  5. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  6. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  7. Scope of doing both BBA and B.Com through correspondence for post graduation?
  8. How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?
  9. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  10. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  11. University offering B.E/B.Tech through correspondence to those who have finishing DECE?
  12. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  13. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore. -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not?
  15. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  16. Fee structure of BBA program from Correspondence? Is BBA course availabel though correspondence?
  17. Am I eligible to reappear in Karnataka PGCET to study M.Tech if appeared last year?
  18. Is BBA the best course after 12th?
12th September 2011, 10:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech Correspondence after finishing BBA degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have finished my bba degree and i want to study m.com correspondence so can i do that and where shall i take admission
dear friend,

M-TECH course is related to technical departments but BBA is the different field.

The eligibility criteria for M-TECH admission:-

(a) Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology or its equivalent.

(b) Bachelor’s degree holders in Science/Mathematics/Statistics/Computer Science/Electronics/ followed by qualifications obtained through an examination conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE.

(c) Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture/Design (for M Des program only)

(d) Master’s degree holders in Physics with Electronics/Instrumentation (for M Tech programs).

You have just completed BBA degree so you are not eligible for GATE exam.

But you have chances for MBA course so you have to try for CAT , MAT exams.

all the best.
12th September 2011, 12:19 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
You mentioned that you are a graduate in Business Administration.
The eligibility criteria to apply for M.Tech is to be a Bachelor Degree holder in any Engineering/Architecture field.
As you haven't that criteria therefore it's quite tough for you to apply for M.Tech
A much better option for you will be to go for MBA as you belong from that background.
It will help you a lot.
Thank you.
12th September 2011, 01:31 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can do it.But it can be done from a few colleges.So keep information from different colleges where you will get chance.But i think after BBA(Bachelor of Business Administrator) you it will better for you to go B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) or BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) and then go for M.Tech.

all the best.
good day.
12th September 2011, 01:33 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

dear friend,

Yes you can do it.But it can be done from a few colleges.So keep information from different colleges where you will get chance.But i think after BBA(Bachelor of Business Administrator) you it will better for you to go B.Tech(Bachelor of Technology) or BCA(Bachelor of Computer Application) and then go for M.Tech.

all the best.
good day.
12th September 2011, 01:40 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Its not clear which course you would like to pursue. You can go for M.Com but you will not be eligible for M.Tech. If you plan to go for M.Com then you can sent your application to universities like IGNOU or any other university near you. Make sure you join a recognised institute for the same. For M.Tech you need to either complete M.Sc or MCA first.
12th September 2011, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

what to do after bca and what are the test that u can give
18th November 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

how to apply for mtech correspondence...?is there any exam conducted or on percentage basis...?
24th November 2011, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
im a b .tech student(computer science).but i discontinued my course due to sm health problem.aftter ne year i would lik to do bca in distance education class.can i do m.tech after this???i got a suggestion that can take m tech only after mca.is it true???im confused.plzzz help.
24th November 2011, 05:19 PM
nsvera

u're advised not to do it as AICTE is not recognising correspondancr courses
19th December 2011, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

can i do m tech after the BSC(HONS)MATH from delhi university
10th January 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

i done ma bba in distance education .. Is possible to study any full time pg couses like mba using ma certificat... plz help me someone to get a clarification
15th January 2012, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i do M Tech in TQM after B. Pharmacy
24th March 2012, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am veera i am finished B.B.A degree course through correspandance, Can i join M.sc Electronics, i would like join Electronics, Because basicaly I.T.I electrician,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?