10th January 2012, 10:16 AM
indira85

Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?

I just finished my B.A final degree through correspondence and Iam a working women and I wanna do M.B.A correspondence and Iam staying in Andhra pradesh and because of financial problems I can't go anywhere for study and can't pay much. So,please suggest me the best way and course details and best university in Andhra Pradesh

27th March 2012, 06:55 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by indira85 View Post
I just finished my B.A final degree through correspondence and Iam a working women and I wanna do M.B.A correspondence and Iam staying in Andhra pradesh and because of financial problems I can't go anywhere for study and can't pay much. So,please suggest me the best way and course details and best university in Andhra Pradesh

Candidate willing to pursue Master of Business Administration [MBA] program through distance mode, may consider pursuing the program through Andhra University. The University offers two types of MBA program:

[i] MBA [Finance/Hrm/Marketing]
[ii]Executive MBA [Finance/Hrm/Marketing].

To be eligible for the MBA program candidate must have passed the Bachelors degree program from a recognized University along with passing SSC with Mathematics. Candidate must hold a rank in ICET.
To be eligible for the Executive MBA, candidate must fulfil the above mentioned criteria along with minimum of two years in service experience after graduation. The fees for both the program costs Rs. 30,000.

However, there are many other well recognized institutes which provides program in MBA through distance mode. For detail information you may refer to their official website. Some of the well known Institutions are:

Indira Gandhi National Open University-IGNOU
Symbiosys School of Distance Learning
Sikkim Manipal University.
7th July 2012, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?

I DID B.COM (COMPUTERS) NEXT THREE YEARS GAP.NOW I WANT TO DO MBA.IT IS BEST OR NOT? GIVE ME DETAILS AND PROCEDURE.
22nd October 2013, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

I was just passed Bsc..I really confused what to suppose next.so,please suggest me what was the right way to make my carrier bright
9th January 2017, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I do M.A in English literature in correspondence course without bachelor degree?
Earlier Mysore Univerity was offering correspondence course MA without degree. Just if you are 10th pass and if you are age is 21 .you can directly appear MA Two years course and it's recognised by UGC. Please suggest may any university offering this type of course.
Thank you
Nagesh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?