22nd September 2012, 01:32 AM
mohanpalanisamy

How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?

I have finished my diploma in cse i want to do my ug degree in correspondence what is the correct procedure&the list of colleges available.

Related Questions:
  1. Which correspondence to do after doing diploma? Is the correspondence degree worth?
  2. How to do diploma in correspondence after finishing ITI(Motor Mechanical)
  3. Am I eligible for TNPSC group exam after finishing degree through correspondence?
  4. Best way to do MBA correspondence after finishing B.A final year degree through correspondence?
  5. How to do UG degree in correspondence? What is the correct procedure?
  6. Possibility to study correspondence B.Tech along with job for CSE Diploma holder? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  8. Can I do M.Tech Correspondence after finishing BBA degree?
  9. Which correspondence degree course should i join after diploma in E&C engineering? What's the joining procedure?
  10. Is there any value of correspondence B.Tech/B.E degree?
  11. Is there any value in correspondence degree? Is it a good choice to do B.Tech/B.E after diploma in interior design?
  12. Can I go directly to 2nd year for any correspondence degree after completing diploma in computer science?
  13. Which is the college for diploma to degree CSE? Names of the colleges?
  14. Is there any college which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through distance education? Will I get admission in B.E. after such Diploma?
  15. How to become a software engineer if I am a commerce student?
  16. University offering B.E/B.Tech through correspondence to those who have finishing DECE?
  17. How may I get job after completion of my diploma in CSE? How can I pursue B.Tech course with CSE stream through correspondence parallel with my job?
  18. Is BCA degree through distance learning program valuable or not? -- [Most Discussed]
6th February 2013, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do my UG degree in correspondence after finishing diploma in CSE?

Respected sir,
my name is shivakumar and im completed my diploma in e.c.e now can i join direct 2nd year in Bsc,electronics..? If it is possible plz send me what the procedure.. Plz sir reply ur suggetions to my email i.d. Www.shivakumarmanne.gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?