6th August 2012, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BBM? Which other courses I can join after this?

can i do m.tech after bbm or an another courses r there 2 do

17th November 2012, 03:18 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BBM? Which other courses I can join after this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i do m.tech after bbm or an another courses r there 2 do
Dear,

BBM stands for bachelor for business management. Since you are from commerce field its completely impractical to go for technical for your masters.

Eligibility for M.Tech is to have B.tech or B.E degree and you can take admission after qualifying GATE. Since its completely a technical field you are not eligible for it.

However if you want to go for higher studies whats wrong with MBA? even engineering graduates are going for MBA for improvement in their post and salary. Since its your field you will be able to do well in it.

I will suggest you to write MBA entrance exams like:
  1. CAT
  2. MAT
  3. XAT
  4. GMAT..etc

If you qualify any of these exams you can take admission in top MBA colleges and you can have a good career ahead. So think before you do anything and do something which is practical, possible and right.

Best of luck!
21st January 2013, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do M.Tech course after completion of BBM? Which other courses I can join after this?

what to do after bbm n how can get these entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?