20th January 2013, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for NDA after passing 11th from science stream?

hello sir how i apply for NDA 1 i m in 11 class with science stream i m appearing for 12th class .my date of birth is 23/02/1997.

21st January 2013, 06:47 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to apply for NDA after passing 11th from science stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir how i apply for NDA 1 i m in 11 class with science stream i m appearing for 12th class .my date of birth is 23/02/1997.
NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY

No, You can apply for the NDA examination in the appearing of 12th board exam or after passing the 12th class. Here i gie you the details cariteria for NDA examination.

The NDA entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) in every year for the selection of the candidates in the different wings of NDA.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA Entrance Examination. :
-->Pass 12th class from a recognize board/University. 12th board exam appearing student can also apply for the NDA examination.
-->The age must be between 16 1/2 to 19 years at the time of entrance examination.

NOTE :- Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for the NDA examination. Female candidates are not eligible to apply for NDA entrance examination.

This examination is conducted twice in every year. If you satisfy the above mention eligibility criteria then you are eligible for NDA examination. For any more and complete information regarding the eligibility criteria and upcoming NDA entrance examination kindly visit the official website of the UPSC:http://www.upsc.gov.in
21st January 2013, 10:30 AM
kadiyam pavani
Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for NDA after passing 11th from science stream?

Quote:
NDA eligible criteria:

For Army Wing of NDA

12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education, or equivalent.

• For Air Force and Naval Wings of NDA and for 10+2 (Executive Branch) Course at Naval Academy

12 th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of school Education with Physics and Mathematics, or equivalent

• Candidates appearing at the 12th Class Examination are also eligible to compete. Such candidates will be required to submit the proof of passing the 12th Class Examination by a date to be specified in the Commission’s Notice for the Examination.

The age limit is 16-1/2 to 19 years.

After completing of your 10 + 2 you will eligible.
21st January 2013, 02:12 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to apply for NDA after passing 11th from science stream?

Quote:

hi friend,

NDA stands for National Defense Academy

You have to clear your 12th science with at least 60% then you should have to apply for NDA.....

NDA exam is conducted in Three Wings:
  1. Indian Army
  2. Indian Navy
  3. Indian Air Force

Eligibility and Criteria:
  1. A candidate must have completed their 12th science from recognized Board....
  2. Age of candidate should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years....
  3. Only Unmarried Male are eligible for it..
  4. A Candidate have nationality of INDIA...

Exam Pattern:
  1. Prelim Exam
  2. Main Exam
  3. Physical Test & Personal Interview

all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?