20th May 2011, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Courses that I can do during holidays of BBM?

what are the courses that will help me in my future as a BBM student,, I have fnished my BBM. Now i am looking for a good courses in my holidays, if possible next i will do my MBA??????

18th September 2011, 11:53 PM
anncie10

Smile Re: Courses that I can do during holidays of BBM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the courses that will help me in my future as a BBM student,, I have fnished my BBM. Now i am looking for a good courses in my holidays, if possible next i will do my MBA??????
Hi there,

You can choose to pursue certification courses offered by the National Stock exchange of India.

They have a wide range of certification courses which i feel would be really helpful as you have already planned to do your MBA.

This is not an exhaustive list of courses offered.
1. Beginners course in Financial markets, capital markets, commoditives market.
2. Risk management modules.
3. Traders modules for various courses like capital markets are also present.

Apart from that you can also attempt to give your CPT( Common Proficiency test) for CA, by which you can pursue CA while you are still studying CA.

Please visit the official website of NCFM: http://www.nseindia.com/content/ncfm/ncfm_introduction.htm for details.

Regards,

30th October 2011, 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses that I can do during holidays of BBM?

iam studying in 2nd year bbm... iam planing to take up event management course after my graduation. is there any certification course which i can do now along with BBM?

26th April 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i apply for BCA

6th December 2013, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

iam sooo bored in holidays and iam studying bbm 1st year sooo which course will be good?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?