9th February 2012, 11:21 AM
Haroon kaiser

What will be the career scope of BBA+MBA in Kashmir having completed 12th class?

I hv just passed my 12th class examination, nw i want to do BBA+MBA. Wt is its scope in kashmir?

Related Questions:
9th February 2012, 12:33 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What will be the career scope of BBA+MBA in Kashmir having completed 12th class?

You don't need to worry regarding the career scope after completion of BBA+MBA. This is an Integrated course which is being offered by many of the colleges all over India.

But, one my sincere suggestion is try to join in reputed college for this course. Because you are going to spend 5 years of your valuable time in their college. If the college is not good as per academic standards and placement record, then you have to come outside market for job opportunities where there is huge competition.

MBA candidates are having number of job opportunities in variety of business sectors like
-FMCG
-Telecom
-Service oriented companies
-Infrastructure
-Banking sector
-Pharmaceutical sector etc.

The reason for this is each and every business needs Managers in order to manage the various business activities in an effective manner.

The only success mantra which will let you to be placed in good job positions of reputed companies is by being
-strong enough in subject knowledge
-enhancing good communication skills

Make most out of your integrated MBA course.

BBA and MBA courses are interrelated. All the fundamentals and basic concepts which you have gone through in your BBA course will be better utilized in MBA course.

So, don't neglect BBA course. Try to secure good percentage of marks in both BBA and MBA.

Wish you all the best.
12th October 2012, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope of BBA MBA in Kashmir having completed 12th class?

In india which is best college for bba & mba
2nd May 2014, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What will be the career scope of BBA MBA in Kashmir having completed 12th class?

I'm doing bba mba integrated 4years in raj. is it valid for govt sectors in Kashmir?
4th May 2014, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my bba mba course in mewar university of rajasthan.can i get a better job placement in kashmir.
19th April 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm applying for integrated bba and mba course this year in kashmir university. i want to know what will be the job opportunities for me after completion of this course?
25th June 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

sir. my question is I have doing bba MBA integrated for four years that is valid in Kashmir and in India please tell me sir
9th August 2017, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of The Business School, Kashmir University, pursuing IMBA (Integrated BBA & MBA), specialization in Marketing and IT. I have passed my Class 12 exams with Commerce Background. I an on the stage of choosing a job opportunity in Kashmir. Can you please guide me if possible for you? I mean, i just want to know about the various jobs in J&K with good salary.
4th April 2018, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I recently have completed my MBA in Finance and Marketing in Bangalore. Suggest me some companies in Kashmir in which I can apply for job and make my good carrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?