4th February 2018, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after finishing BCA in Information Technology from World Classical Tamil University?

I am Mathivanan from Chennai. I finished Diploma in Civil Engineering at Murugappa Polytechnic College in 2011 and I finished BCA (Information Technology) in WORLD CLASSICAL TAMIL UNIVERSITY. Can you please confirm whether I can able to do MBA in regular?

27th February 2018, 12:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after finishing BCA in Information Technology from World Classical Tamil University?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. The eligibility to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

So, you are eligible to appear for various entrance examination conducted to get admission in the course.

Entrance examination for the admission in MBA course is:

CAT.
GMAT.
XAT.

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in regular MBA course.
27th February 2018, 09:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after finishing BCA in Information Technology from World Classical Tamil University?

MBA is Master in Business Administration. It is two-year duration course.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue the course in regular mode.

The eligibility to appear for examination is that:-

Candidate must have completed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have scored minimum 50% ( varies for some university and colleges ).

So, to get the admission in the top most institute, you have to appear in CAT, GMAT, or various other entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?