17th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed admission after B.Tech in information technology?

Sir, I am from Tamilnadu. After finishing my 10th complete diploma and after that I done my B.Tech information technology. My questions is, am I eligible for doing B.Ed education. If eligible means please tell some universities that are applicable. If not eligible means give some ideas for to do B.Ed. Please.

Related Questions:
  1. For what kind of jobs am I eligible after completing B.Tech in Information Technology with 56%
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in interior designing after completing B.Tech in information technology?
  3. Can I study BTech after completing BSc(IT)?
  4. Am I eligible for B.Ed admission after B.Tech in information technology?
  5. Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  6. Whether B.Tech(Information & Technology) will be valuable in coming 5-6 years?
  7. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing B.Tech and M.Tech in IT?
  8. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in 12th standard if completed Diploma in Information Technology?
  10. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  11. Am I eligible for M.Tech in food technology after doing B.Tech in Information Technology?
  12. Which course should I do in computers?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in BA 2nd year after completing Diploma in Information Technology? What is the procedure for admission?
  14. Detailed information about BTech(Plastic Technology) course?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission for doing B.Tech after scoring 7 CGPA in diploma information technology? List of best government colleges to apply?
  16. Eligibility to get job as Clerk, SO and PO in IBPS if completed Diploma and Degree in Information Technology?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  18. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
17th September 2017, 05:40 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed admission after B.Tech in information technology?

Those candidates who have completed bachelors degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.
So, if you have completed B.Tech degree with at least 50% marks from any recognized university then you are definitely eligible for B.Ed course.
Below are some name of universities from where you can completed you B.Ed:
>The ICFAI University
Address: Rajawala Road, Selaqui, Central Hope Town, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197
Phone: 0135 300 3009
>Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
Address: Shavige Malleshwara Hills, Kumaraswamy Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560078
Phone: 080 2666 2226
>University of Kalyani
Address: University Road, Near Kalyani Ghoshpara Railway Station, District Nadia, Kalyani, West Bengal 741235
Phone: 033 2582 8750
>Indira Gandhi National Open University
Address: Maidan Garhi, New Delhi, Delhi 110068
Phone: 011 2957 1000
17th September 2017, 07:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed admission after B.Tech in information technology?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and the candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university are eligible to pursue B.Ed. There is no age restriction for this course, so your are free to apply for it as you have completed your B.Tech in IT. With this eligibility you have to appear for an entrance examination before getting admission.

Here are some of the institutes where you can apply for B.Ed:

> Sanskriti University (Mathura, web http://www.sanskriti.edu.in/

> Dolphin PG Institute of Biomedical and Natural Sciences (Dehradun, web : http://www.dolphininstitute.in/

> Chandigarh Group of Colleges (Landran, web : https://www.cgc.edu.in/

> Navrachana University (NU, Vadodara, web : http://nuv.ac.in/

> Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University (Jaipur, web : http://mjrpuniversity.ac.in/index.html

> Jagan Nath University (Haryana, web : http://www.jagannathuniversityncr.ac.in/
17th September 2017, 07:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your B.Tech in Information Technology. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in Science/ Arts/ Commerce stream with minimum 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university. If you are interested to become a lecturer or professor, you can pursue M.Tecg course instead of B.Ed course.
17th September 2017, 08:28 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am from Tamilnadu. After finishing my 10th complete diploma and after that I done my B.Tech information technology. My questions is, am I eligible for doing B.Ed education. If eligible means please tell some universities that are applicable. If not eligible means give some ideas for to do B.Ed. Please.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelors in Education) course after completing your bachelors of technology degree. Here below are details regarding B.ED course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for B.ED is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of bachelors of education course is 2 years.

Universities Offer B.ED Course:-

1). Bangalore University, Bangalore

2). Amity Institute of Edication, New Delhi

3). Indira Gandhi National Open University, Delhi

4). Panjab University, Chandigarh

5). Annamalai University, Cuddalore
18th September 2017, 01:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed admission after completion of B.Tech in Information Technology in Tamil Nadu. Candidates who have done their Bachelor of Engineering or Technology in Computer Science or Information Technology with a minimum of 55% marks can pursue B.Ed in Tamil Nadu. Candidates can choose Computer Science as the major subject in B.Ed course. You can apply for the B.Ed admission through the application form available for this purpose. Admission to the B.Ed course in Tamil Nadu is done on the basis of marks scored in the graduation. If shortlisted you are invited for the counseling in the order of your rank. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University website link is Click Here
22nd November 2020, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

I am a mechanical engineering student. Can i do admission in bed
26th September 2021, 10:38 PM
Minal F

Yes, Candidates who completed graduation degree in any stream with minimum 55%marks From a recognized university are Eligible for B.Ed course.

Duration of this course is 2 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?