21st August 2013, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I do MBA after my diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

I have completed my 3 year diploma after 10, so i m very much interested to continue my studies and career in business, so i m requesting to pls guide me, Can i do MBA after my diploma

15th December 2015, 09:54 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after my diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

No, you are not eligible to get admission in MBA (Master of Business Administration) directly after diploma degree.

MBA is a two year course and to get admission in any recongised university candidates must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, you need to first pursue graduation degree and then only eligible for admission in MBA or you can also take admission in integrated course after diploma degree.
15th December 2015, 11:10 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do MBA after my diploma? I have completed 3 years diploma after 10th

MBA is a master degree course and to pursue master degree course minimum required eligibility criteria is :-

* Candidates must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

So, being diploma which is not a bachelor degree course you are not eligible to pursue MBA course. So you need to take admission in bachelor degree and after completing you will be eligible for MBA.
24th July 2016, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Can i take admission to BBA which is bachelor degree and i passed diploma of 3 years after 10th.Plzz guide
17th December 2020, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

If I passed dimploma after 10 I can MBA course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?