22nd August 2013, 09:07 AM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in LIB after a gap of 4 years?

Can i take admision in Llb after gape of 4 year....Please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Either I do a new B.Com in one year or complete three years?
  2. Whether should I do graduation degree of one year or of three years?
  3. Which career is best for me after completing 12th science?
  4. How to do M.Lib after doing internship in M.A private from Kanpur University? I have done B.Lib
  5. If I have 3 years gap in between BSc and MCA and have done B.Ed course between the gap then can I mention it in my resume?
  6. Can I get any job after B.lib?
  7. Can academic gap of 5 years effect the chances of getting admission in Symbiosis institute?
  8. Will I get admission in D.Ed after scoring 53%? I have a gap of 3 years
  9. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  10. Can I get a job after 1 year gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after PG?
  11. Can I get admission in BMS program if having gap of 2 years after H.S. and secured 68% marks? -- [New]
  12. List of colleges in Kanpur offering B.Lib.Sc course? Date of availability of forms?
  13. How to do M.Phil in library science after doing M.Lib.ISC? Detailed information about the admission date? What is the fee structure?
  14. Can I get a job if I have 1 year Gap after 12th, 2 years gap after UG and 2 years gap after MBA(HR)? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for placements after having a gap of 3 years after 12th? How much salary will I get and which companies?
  16. Is entrance exam compulsory for B.Lib from correspondence?
  17. Last 10 years question papers for B.Lib.ISC in Barkatullah University, MP
  18. Can I take admission in M.Lib course in Nehu after taking B.Lib degree from CMJ
26th November 2016, 12:01 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I take admission in LIB after a gap of 4 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can i take admision in Llb after gape of 4 year....Please send to me the details
There is no minimum eligibility limit required for LLB course. So, definitely you are eligible for LLB course if you have completed Graduation. For pursuing the LLB program, the candidates need to clear the Graduation course. The candidate should have obtained at least 50% of marks at Graduation level. A CLAT is carried out for selecting the aspirants.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?